• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

Good signing. Gives us very different options on the RW - him vs Porro - and at 23 year old, he's done a lot in that time and has many years on his side.

Difficult to see how this could ever be a bad deal however, rightly or wrongly, I don't really view this as a new signing as always assumed he'd be staying!

Last edited:
He has a great cross. But I would play him as an AMF unless we sign someone else. He has the eye for a good pass. I hope he is used like that as an option.

Would like to see this first choice front 6 next season:

-------------Bentancur----------Bissouma
--Porro------------Kulusevski---------------Son
-------------------------Kane----------------

postcoglou plays 4-3-3 and even if he didn’t, we should sign an actual number 10 rather than hope we could re-mould an existing player to that position

postcoglou plays 4-3-3 and even if he didn’t, we should sign an actual number 10 rather than hope we could re-mould an existing player to that position

There's not much difference between the two - 4-2-3-1 is a bit more possession based with the #10 a bit higher, whereas 4-3-3 is more counter attacking. But you can effectively do both at the same time.

A lot of people have said Kulu's long term position would be as a 10. And if Postie likes direct WFs, that also enables that.

I don't think we'll sign a higher calibre AM than Kulu this summer, not with needing to strengthen 3/4 positions.

Back