• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

Rice last year of his contract. They just bid £70m for caicedo. £100m for mudryk. Bought white and ramsdale at £50m a pop.
Yeah
Neither was an England player though when theh brought them and still aren’t
And they bid… didn’t get
They could have got both if they bid earlier

For clubs like Liverpool and Utd it doesn’t really matter about CL for one season, the pull is still there and the likelihood is it’s only a blip anyway. Also they are still in the CL so could qualify again by winning it..

Utd have huge money and can pay the biggest wages in the prem. Liverpool don't.

They could win the prem, but looking st form we're more likely. Which isn't that likelly.

But they are gaps that’s been widely reported have been in the summer plans
That’s actually sensible for once and as much as I think we need to replace Hugo asap we must buy players that will be played, and played straight away pretty much. We don’t have the cash to do anything different
Reya or Pickford in the summer will come IMO
Both are HG, and have short contracts by then
We will get in at least 2 CBS/defenders too in the summer
A key for us is shifting the brick

Just feel CBs have been needed for a few years now. We’ve signed one. That’s not good enough. Other than that it’s pretty good.

As conte said it will take a few windows. We've brought in how many players since he joined? 12/13?

I’m not even just talking about Contes time. We have been poor at recruiting CBs in general.I did say few years in the post. We play 3 CBs yet have a shallow pool of 1 decent one.

Just feel CBs have been needed for a few years now. We’ve signed one. That’s not good enough. Other than that it’s pretty good.
Yep
And good, available CBs are like rocking horse poo
Bournemouth have just signed one that we weren’t rumoured to be looking at
At a guess I’d say we have some very specific players we want and we ain’t budging from them
I mean Botman moved in the summer and he is better than what we had
Badishielle … I’ve not seen much of him but I think most would say better
Both went for £30m or less I think
So gettable

they haven’t brought a current England player in some time IIRC
Just not their model

I'm not sure that's part of a model tbh - they haven't really been of a standing as a club to be buying top tier English players since the Edu regime has been there

Utd have huge money and can pay the biggest wages in the prem. Liverpool don't.

They could win the prem, but looking st form we're more likely. Which isn't that likelly.
Liverpool have enough money don’t worry about that, might not be Utd or City numbers but they are still spending when needed (Konate, Diaz, Nunez, Gakpo, etc.).

Like I said, it doesn’t really matter if they’re out of the CL for a season, they’ve still got the pull. If it’s a few years out and Klopp’s left, etc etc then that’s different, but they’re a long way off that yet.

Yep
And good, available CBs are like rocking horse poo
Bournemouth have just signed one that we weren’t rumoured to be looking at
At a guess I’d say we have some very specific players we want and we ain’t budging from them
I mean Botman moved in the summer and he is better than what we had
Badishielle … I’ve not seen much of him but I think most would say better
Both went for £30m or less I think
So gettable

Looking at our options I’d agree both look better players.

Forest sign Felipe, with possibly Shelvey and Keylor Navas on loan to come. That would be decent business for them, and I doubt they would be going back down with those reinforcements.
Nothing happening at Everton by the sounds of it, they could be in real trouble

Back