• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

Yes i know what you said. Just because he's an established player for england would mean they don't go for him for what reason? Other than he's an established england player?
Well they haven’t done it Before
Why didn’t they try this window?
Just don’t see it

Why would they join? They're top of the league. They'll be swapping places in the summer.

I will be honest, I dont see any of their games/match day squads. I just assumed there might be a few of his old squad who maybe dont get in the team under Kompany that he could poach.
Not sure how much game time the likes of Matthew Lowton, Ashley Barnes, Josh Brownhill, Vydra, etc; arfe currently enjoying

I will be honest, I dont see any of their games/match day squads. I just assumed there might be a few of his old squad who maybe dont get in the team under Kompany that he could poach.
Not sure how much game time the likes of Matthew Lowton, Ashley Barnes, Josh Brownhill, Vydra, etc; arfe currently enjoying

I understand, but if you were a burnley player sitting top of the league. Winning each week and going to be in the prem next season. Would you swap that for everton losing each week and being in the championship next season? I think i'd sit tight. Unless i got a really good offer.

As it stands, the Spanish, German and French leagues all have net income of at least €10m each (total is +€95m) with Serie A almost breaking even at net of €2m

Premier League has net expenditure of €650m (with that to rise) and Chelsea currently accounting for around half

What?
That they didn’t attempt to buy rice this window?
Using the logic above he would be more gettable me than Caiecido

You are implying their history of not signing England players (if that's even a thing, can't be bothered to check) has a baring on whether they are likely to buy Rice or any other England player in the near future.

As it stands, the Spanish, German and French leagues all have net income of at least €10m each (total is +€95m) with Serie A almost breaking even at net of €2m

Premier League has net expenditure of €650m (with that to rise) and Chelsea currently accounting for around half

*net spend.

But i get what you're saying. The super league is already here.

Back