• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

David Raya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they look at him? Ten hag said he wants to keep De gea and haven’t they got Henderson ?

Yeh people jumping about De Gea not being on retained list but they are negotiating a new contract so he would not be on it.

I dont get that. Why are they linked with keepers when De Gea is in contract talks, He's not staying to be a number 2

Think De Gea is on the decline. Think that’s him done personally. Surprised they are offering another contract.

I dont get that. Why are they linked with keepers when De Gea is in contract talks, He's not staying to be a number 2
Who's to say they will sign De Gea to a new contract? If they can negotiate a decent fee for Raya in the same way we want to they could go for him and not sign De Gea up. Raya is a better keeper and better with the ball at his feet...

And Raya knows he'd be first choice at Spurs. At Utd he might be behind De Gea
I’m not convinced United are the draw they were
Are they a work in progress or a team that needs fine tweaks
Having city next door can’t help
They do throw money at the issue but the talk is this year they have to sell a lot to bump up their budget of £100m

I’m not convinced United are the draw they were
Are they a work in progress or a team that needs fine tweaks
Having city next door can’t help
They do throw money at the issue but the talk is this year they have to sell a lot to bump up their budget of £100m
Agreed. Like the the Kane links. Don’t think they’re close to troubling the top of the league. Only guaranteed trophy’s are City whilst Guardiola is there.

United seem strapped for cash compared to previous windows. You would have thought they would be all over the Rice, Caicedo stuff but so far I don't remember them linked with hardly anyone yet (not counting the Kane stuff as he ain't going there)

United seem strapped for cash compared to previous windows. You would have thought they would be all over the Rice, Caicedo stuff but so far I don't remember them linked with hardly anyone yet (not counting the Kane stuff as he ain't going there)
They spent a LOT a last summer with no CL income
They have that to come and once the new owners clear the debt they will be throwing money around like Boehly in a youth club

They spent a LOT a last summer with no CL income
They have that to come and once the new owners clear the debt they will be throwing money around like Boehly in a youth club

Yeah, I was wondering if the new owners would be able to spend heavily though. Its not like they are good at selling players, in fact they are probably as bad at it as us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back