• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

If "survival of the fittest" is your final solution, what was the point of your original question?
Whilst I consider it a compliment that you think any of my questions might be original in their nature, I'm fairly sure none of them are.

Which question do you mean?

"Is it worse than keeping them in hospitals where there are young people around?"
Is it? It's a genuine question.

Considering how many people are required to run a hospital and how vital they are to the economy, add in any young patients who cannot avoid hospital, it's probably not as straight forward as you might think.

I'm 41 today :(
Uh oh.
tenor.gif

So read a piece earlier but not very definitive...

Number of cases still increasing (obvs this includes asymptomatic), but hospital admissions and death rate decreasing. So what's causing the differential? Why are people still clocking in with the virus but survival rate seems to be on a more positive trend so to speak? Fascinating stuff, anyone have any links on this?

Only piece i've come across thus far is here but as i said, all conjecture (which it will be for foreseeable future)

So read a piece earlier but not very definitive...

Number of cases still increasing (obvs this includes asymptomatic), but hospital admissions and death rate decreasing. So what's causing the differential? Why are people still clocking in with the virus but survival rate seems to be on a more positive trend so to speak? Fascinating stuff, anyone have any links on this?

Only piece i've come across thus far is here but as i said, all conjecture (which it will be for foreseeable future)
Professor Devi Sridhar has just retweeted this... combination of more testing, younger people being infected and doctors developing better treatment protocols is their hypothesis...

Back