• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Confederations Cup 2013

I like Nigeria. I think they could do good things next year at the World Cup, they'll hopefully have a fit Emenike and of course Victor Moses too.

I think they'll be outsiders but they certainly have the ability to surprise people if today's performance is anything to go by.

I like Nigeria. I think they could do good things next year at the World Cup, they'll hopefully have a fit Emenike and of course Victor Moses too.

Alas, the Nigerian Football Association is run by fudgewits and it would not surprise me if they sacked Keshi for not qualifying for the semis

I think they'll be outsiders but they certainly have the ability to surprise people if today's performance is anything to go by.

Enyeama is a solid goalkeeper, he impressed me at the 2010 World Cup. They have some decent defenders but if they are set up better they'll do better. Moses we all know if a threat, Emenike is an absolute beast, they've missed him this tournament, Musa has been great this tournament too.

2bh Nigeria should be ahead in this match they've created enough clear chances to have scored 4-5 goals

Yeah, Enyeama was certainly impressive in 2010. Amongst the top few keepers but didn't he make a big mistake still? Or am I remembering it wrong?

The side look to possess decent pace and play a direct game. Had Nigeria had a better striker, this game could have been very interesting!!

Musa looks ace how about him for our left wing / forward position?

based on what i've seen from this tournament, yes yes yes.

then again, you can't sign players off the back of tournaments in my opinion.

Back