• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

"Champions of 3rd place, we know what we are"

And what happens if we lose 1 or 2 of those? Saudi Sportswashing Machine always beat us at home and Leicester are just clams.

Well, if we do, we may not finish 4th. There is no guarantee Cheslea will win all 5 though either.

I would still rather be 5th points ahead with 4 to go, than 5pts behind. And this is all assuming Chelsea beat Burnley away, its all assumption

Also forgot, Chelsea twice before we play Watford. Gap could be 2pts, but could still be 8pts. Saturday's result could have a big factor too, win and everybody will be fighting for a Cup final place, a loss and we have to show some steel and prove we aren't the same old Spurs

Also forgot, Chelsea twice before we play Watford. Gap could be 2pts, but could still be 8pts. Saturday's result could have a big factor too, win and everybody will be fighting for a Cup final place, a loss and we have to show some steel and prove we aren't the same old Spurs
Or win and everybody will be scared to get injured and not be fit to play in the Cup Final. Or lose and show our weak mentality (on which we all agree).

Cheat$ki have:
Burnley away
Swansea away
Dippers home
Huddersfield home
Poocastle away

I guess they'll get 10 points

We have:
Watford home
WBA away
Poocastle home
Rapist FC home

I guess we'll get 6 (not happy with tonight)

LET'S GET PREDICTING!

We'd still do bloody well to fudge this one up. Luckily for us I really don't think Chelsea are playing well enough to overtake us. We still have 3 very winnable home games. Wouldn't be shocked if we dropped points at WBA as that's been somewhat of a bogey ground for us but we should get 7 points from the home games.

We'd still do bloody well to fudge this one up. Luckily for us I really don't think Chelsea are playing well enough to overtake us. We still have 3 very winnable home games. Wouldn't be shocked if we dropped points at WBA as that's been somewhat of a bogey ground for us but we should get 7 points from the home games.

Chelsea could easily lose to Burnley at the weekend, pretty good chance in my mind. Liverpool at home and Saudi Sportswashing Machine away will be equally tough for them.

I reckon they have two 'guaranteed' wins in their next five, while I give us three in our next four.

The result against UTD on Saturday will be huge in determining our squad morale for the matches after though.

Last edited:
I would say that the move and stadium redevelopment has come at the worst possible time for the team in terms of on the pitch. We dropped 4 points at WHL last season. It's a subjective arguement so I can't put a number on it, but I'm fairly confident we would have amassed more points at home this season than we did last season season.

I agree with the defensive unit being the key factor for team's relatively dip compared to last season.
You think we would have had a better record at home this season compared to last, if we had stayed at WHL?? Even City can't match our last season's home form this year! But even if we had matched last season's home form, or even bettered it by a couple of points, we'd still be 7 points behind City. So given we wouldn't have been in with a shout of the title anyway, why was this the worst possible time? We're still going to get CL and we're in the FA Cup playing in a ground that we are familiar with, which gives us an advantage. So, if anything, this is probably the best possible time.

You think we would have had a better record at home this season compared to last, if we had stayed at WHL?? Even City can't match our last season's home form this year! But even if we had matched last season's home form, or even bettered it by a couple of points, we'd still be 7 points behind City. So given we wouldn't have been in with a shout of the title anyway, why was this the worst possible time? We're still going to get CL and we're in the FA Cup playing in a ground that we are familiar with, which gives us an advantage. So, if anything, this is probably the best possible time.
'Worst/best possible time' is the new 'winning mentality'.

Status quo for the top six is the most likely outcome, IMO. Best/worst scenario we switch places with Liverpool/Chelski, but other than that I can't see any changes to the current standings. would have course be lovely if Burnley got sixth, but I don't think Arse will let that happen.

Back