• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Black Lives Matter

Is there a tl: dr version?

Dunno, I’ll have a search round to see if there’s a decent abridged version or synopsis.

I linked this previously, worth a watch/listen if you have a spare hour

Thank you for getting us up and running again. If I’m honest it was probably best for me to sit with my thoughts on the media love-in for Liverpool rather than expel them onto a public forum.

Systemic cases of prejudices. I have lived my life with them.

Migrating minorities the world over, face, have faced native majority in group preference.

From what institutions have you suffered discrimination and would you say things are generally better for you now?

Migrating minorities the world over, face, have faced native majority in group preference.

From what institutions have you suffered discrimination and would you say things are generally better for you now?

Is that how you view LutonSpurs, as a ‘migrating minority’?

Why are asking for examples of institutional discrimination when all you need do is look at yourself for an example of prejudice based an individuals skin pigmentation.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Is that how you view LutonSpurs, as a ‘migrating minority’?

Why are asking for examples of institutional discrimination when all you need do is look at yourself for an example of prejudice based an individuals skin pigmentation.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I'm 2nd generation immigrant, I also have faced discrimination so was asking for his experience.. That a problem ?

I'm 2nd generation immigrant, I also have faced discrimination so was asking for his experience.. That a problem ?

No that's the not problem. The problem is your covert prejudice and the subtext of your posts. Why not just be upfront and outline your beliefs, instead of referring to people as 'migrating minorities' when they have likely been born and raised in the UK as you likely have? Rather than skirt around the issue, outline what it is you trying to infer. And lets see if it stacks up and makes sense.

No that's the not problem. The problem is your covert prejudice and the subtext of your posts. Why not just be upfront and outline your beliefs, instead of referring to people as 'migrating minorities' when they have likely been born and raised in the UK as you likely have? Rather than skirt around the issue, outline what it is you trying to infer. And lets see if it stacks up and makes sense.

We're minorities and @LutonSpurs can speak for himself, if he wishes that is and if not, that's okay with me too ..

You've jumped in with your SJW paternal nonsense as you get your kicks out of labeling white people as racist. I take it you're English?

The first time anybody labeled me racist was around 2005.. I was 45 years of age and because I dared to say in a conversation that I were against the net immigration levels of the Blair government.

I don't want to write a lengthy pieces on here only for the vast majority of it to be ignored as is usually the case , is that okay with you Mr Thought Control Policeman ?

We're minorities and @LutonSpurs can speak for himself, if he wishes that is and if not, that's okay with me too ..

You've jumped in with your SJW paternal nonsense as you get your kicks out of labeling white people as racist. I take it you're English?

The first time anybody labeled me racist was around 2005.. I was 45 years of age and because I dared to say in a conversation that I were against the net immigration levels of the Blair government.

I don't want to write a lengthy pieces on here only for the vast majority of it to be ignored as is usually the case , is that okay with you Mr Thought Control Policeman ?

Does it matter if you are related to a migrant, if I am too, or if I'm English, does it affect our legitimacy?

I put it to you that if you can't simply outline your position, and for it to make sense, then you are probably not as cogent as you believe.

Judging a person by the pigmentation of their skin is tempting, all humans classify and stereotype, it is what we do to simplify a complex world. So we have to guard against pre-judgments; and people who discriminate by race. Which you have on here. That is very different thing to questioning migration.

Thought this was interesting, the guy understanding himself and the roots of his beliefs https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p08h16fj

I’d like to see our communities mixed up a bit better.

Maybe if trust is improved as a result of this great new appreciation and understanding we will see this happening.

Good to hear Starmer on the bbc this morning drawing clear distinctions between the BLM organisation, and the wider movement. He described 'defunding the police' as 'nonsense' more than once.

He's edging up in my estimation.

Last edited:
Back