• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Arnaut Danjuma

Can we sub-loan out a loanee? I feel sorry for him. He scored CL goals for Villareal and can't get a look in.. inexcusable the way he's been treated

Don't get this attitude. As Poch said, you get paid to train not paid to play. How is it inexcusable of he's not been good enough to convince the coaching staff to play him?

A non first team player for Villarreal in a team where Lo Celso starts regularly brought in on an optional deal, the fudge did we expect?

Don't get this attitude. As Poch said, you get paid to train not paid to play. How is it inexcusable of he's not been good enough to convince the coaching staff to play him?

A non first team player for Villarreal in a team where Lo Celso starts regularly brought in on an optional deal, the fudge did we expect?

A run out in ahead of Lucas Moura?

Having seen Sarr not play for months, Gil get seconds and Spence get ignored, then having same coaching staff demand a £40M+ RWB when you had Royal, Doherty & Spence there, but Sess & PErisic on the other side doesn't fill me we confidence about the decisions of who to play or not.

My Dad went to the game tonight as a guest of a reasonably prominent agent…. He said that Conte didn’t want Danjuma, he wanted Zaniolo and was annoyed that the club didn’t get him as there was a deal to be done at not great cost. The club switched to Danjuma because the deal was cheap.

My Dad went to the game tonight as a guest of a reasonably prominent agent…. He said that Conte didn’t want Danjuma, he wanted Zaniolo and was annoyed that the club didn’t get him as there was a deal to be done at not great cost. The club switched to Danjuma because the deal was cheap.
Zaniolo.
Zaniolo that ended up at Galatasaray.
The Zaniolo that no other club in Europe was in for.
After a couple of years of punting the clam around any league that would take him.
That Zaniolo...who pays in Turkey.

And Conte is the c*nt?

Had that exact thought earlier when debating why conte won’t play him…
I’ve also been told the deal for him to go to turkey is much less than the deal for him to come here.

Don't hire conte unless you are going to support him. Seems like we didn't.

Now we know why Conte always chooses Moura ahead of Danjuma from the bench.

I want Conte out of my club now

From what I was told there was abit more to it than that, club wanted him on loan as there were doubts about insurance and also him not being able to participate in a full medical to have the prem deal pushed through, something the club didn't fancy risking

Only what I was told which maybe not be 100%

Regardless what side of the coin you side on, its still a bad look for a manager to freeze options out because they ain't their first choices. I can accept that Levy has let managers down in past with time and deals, but you join a club and you have to make what you have there from other managers choices work initially, there has to be some middle ground on it, you don't just throw in the towel IMO because you got Danjuma and not Zaniola

The Richarlison quotes tonight prove its also a surefire way to lose parts of the changing room and probably your job

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

A run out in ahead of Lucas Moura?

Having seen Sarr not play for months, Gil get seconds and Spence get ignored, then having same coaching staff demand a £40M+ RWB when you had Royal, Doherty & Spence there, but Sess & PErisic on the other side doesn't fill me we confidence about the decisions of who to play or not.

Sadly to say, your opinion doesn't matter here. The opinion of those who pick the team does. Maybe Danjuma is a worldbeater and if we only had played him it would have led us to winning the CL - Chances are a squad player from Villarreal on loan isn't going to be that player.

Now we know why Conte always chooses Moura ahead of Danjuma from the bench.

I want Conte out of my club now

Of course you do, because it doesn't match with your opinions about Spence / Moura. fudging grow up lol. Chosing some tabloid piece to go "scorched earth" over...

Sadly to say, your opinion doesn't matter here. The opinion of those who pick the team does. Maybe Danjuma is a worldbeater and if we only had played him it would have led us to winning the CL - Chances are a squad player from Villarreal on loan isn't going to be that player.
Probably shouldn't have bought him in then. Pointless transfer if doesn't offer enough to even get 2 minutes here and there.

Its kinda funny this feels similar to the Poch situation where he ended up with players he clearly didn't want (Njie, Sissoko) and eventually decided fudge it, if you can't get me players I want and will actually use don't bother.

We've signed Spence and now Danjuma who Conte just has no interest in playing. There are even reports that Richarlison's signing was driven by Levy which might explain his own low playing minutes and Conte readiness to drop him asap. I'm not against signing these type of players but they are incompatible with coaches in the mould of Conte and Jose. Its a waste of time and importantly money.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Last edited:
Of course you do, because it doesn't match with your opinions about Spence / Moura. fudging grow up lol. Chosing some tabloid piece to go "scorched earth" over...

1 I want Conte gone because I think the style of football we play under him is boring.

2 The fact that he continues to play Son who has been so poor this season is questionable

3 From the beginning of last season till now Moura has scored 2 goals and Danjuma has scored 25 so I think it is quite reasonable ask how come Moura always seems to get the nod to come on when we need a goal..

4 the fact that you and I disagree does not mean you need to tell me to "grow up", that is just rude

Last edited:
Probably shouldn't have bought him in then. Pointless transfer if doesn't offer enough to even get 2 minutes here and there.

Its kinda funny this feels similar to the Poch situation where he ended up with players he clearly didn't want (Njie, Sissoko) and eventually decided fudge it, if you can't get me players I want and will actually use don't bother.

We've signed Spence and now Danjuma who Conte just has no interest in playing. There are even reports that Richarlison's signing was driven by Levy which might explain his own low playing minutes and Conte readiness to drop him asap. I'm not against signing these type of players but they are incompatible with coaches in the mould of Conte and Jose. Its a waste of time and importantly money.

I actually find it amusing. Either Levy lies and tells conte and Jose he will be back and then reverts back to type and they believe him. Or the managers lie and ignore Levy's behavior over 20yrs.

Now I'm not saying Levy hasn't backed them at times but anybody with a pulse know how Levy is. Conte can't be surprised that he doesn't get who he wants and then gets someone diff. All managers get that at times. Maybe he thought Pat would get it done. I don't know. But both those managers know we ain't City and Chelsea.

Just want this period to be over. And whoever we get gets it. I still want ENIC out

Zaniolo.
Zaniolo that ended up at Galatasaray.
The Zaniolo that no other club in Europe was in for.
After a couple of years of punting the clam around any league that would take him.
That Zaniolo...who pays in Turkey.

And Conte is the c*nt?
If you’re not going to get players your manager wants who are attainable then there is a problem that needs addressing (perhaps by removing the manager as is our chairman’s usual MO)

From what I was told there was abit more to it than that, club wanted him on loan as there were doubts about insurance and also him not being able to participate in a full medical to have the prem deal pushed through, something the club didn't fancy risking

Only what I was told which maybe not be 100%

Regardless what side of the coin you side on, its still a bad look for a manager to freeze options out because they ain't their first choices. I can accept that Levy has let managers down in past with time and deals, but you join a club and you have to make what you have there from other managers choices work initially, there has to be some middle ground on it, you don't just throw in the towel IMO because you got Danjuma and not Zaniola

The Richarlison quotes tonight prove its also a surefire way to lose parts of the changing room and probably your job

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk
Danjuma doesn’t play from the right or through the middle. Our manager didn’t want another left sided option apparently.

I think Richarlison has been bought as our first choice centre forward for next season.

I thought the idea of the forum was to give your opinion, discussion etc. Guess we can shut it down since none of our opinions matter...

I think Richarlison has been bought as our first choice centre forward for next season.
The same thought had crossed my mind. Another club signing, at least with him Conte seems willing to at least give him some minutes.

I can't say though that I'm particularly convinced by him, he's an ok player but not exactly the guy I'd want as my starting striker. We already suffer from players who struggle to control a ball under pressure or in tight situations. A transition from Kane to Richarlison would be a massive drop in the areas of general first touch, control and link play. [emoji52]

Back