• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Arnaut Danjuma

So training happens off the pitch, so you're saying that training doesn't matter either? You're also ignoring any human aspect of bonding / team spirit having any effect on the pitch. Such a typically ignorant view to maintain a feeling of somehow being right despite talking nonsense.

And the traore point is dumb. If Moura had a ruthless and consistent final product he wouldn't be playing here for us.
The latter is true
And if training was like match days it would be easy
The dumb thing is thinking it can create match like conditions I guess

it looked good in Amsterdam. Coming up to FOUR YEARS ago. I wish his contract had been terminated and we had kept Doherty to cover both flanks and save us from Perisic’s Defensive Frailties™️.

I don’t want his contract terminated but I don’t want him near the team in any game that matters now

If Moura had a ruthless and consistent final product he wouldn't be playing here for us but he is the player we have and is ahead of Danjuma in the pecking order, take from that what you will, blame Moura for outperforming our new signing if you'd like.

Harry Kane thanks you, and prior to this season so does Son.

So you think Moura is outperforming Danjuma this season, interesting.

Harry Kane thanks you, and prior to this season so does Son.

So you think Moura is outperforming Danjuma this season, interesting.

I don't understand the Kane and Son point sorry.

Ah tbf I meant in training as he is being picked ahead of him, my apologies for not making that clear!

I don't understand the Kane and Son point sorry.

Ah tbf I meant in training as he is being picked ahead of him, my apologies for not making that clear!

You said if he had a ruthless and consitent final end product he would not be playing for us. I was just making the point that Son, prior to this season was ruthless and consistent and Kane is also known to score the odd goal or two.

You said if he had a ruthless and consitent final end product he would not be playing for us. I was just making the point that Son, prior to this season was ruthless and consistent and Kane is also known to score the odd goal or two.

Ah I see what you mean, however neither Kane nor Son played for a club like PSG before joining us. Moura at one stage had the absolute world at his feet and realistically hasn't done as much as what was expected. Not meaning to discredit him as it doesn't seem like it was through lack of effort.

On the him leaving on a free point and Conte not rating him - Firstly he hasn't left yet. Secondly if a player wants another challenge (which he has publicly declared) you can't force them to stay and whilst we've got him Conte / the management team are showing that they rate him by him coming on as a sub before Danjuma and in yesterday's match, and it was the same with Stevie B but it's your right to be blind to it I guess.

Ah I see what you mean, however neither Kane nor Son played for a club like PSG before joining us. Moura at one stage had the absolute world at his feet and realistically hasn't done as much as what was expected. Not meaning to discredit him as it doesn't seem like it was through lack of effort.
I do not give a fudge about what Moura may have done in the past, he has been poor for us with no end product and yesterday was justanother day at the office.

On the him leaving on a free point and Conte not rating him - Firstly he hasn't left yet. Secondly if a player wants another challenge (which he has publicly declared) you can't force them to stay and whilst we've got him Conte / the management team are showing that they rate him by him coming on as a sub before Danjuma and in yesterday's match, and it was the same with Stevie B but it's your right to be blind to it I guess.

Firstly, he is leaving because the club do not think it is worth extending his contract.

Secondly, the only reason he wants to leave is because he wants to somewhere where he can play ever week, at Spurs he knows he is no more than a bit part player, and he wants more. He himself said he wants to "play".

Last edited:
I do not give a fudge about what Moura may have dome in the past, he has been poor for us with no end product and yesterday was another day at the office.

Firstly, he is leaving because the club do not think it is worth extending his contract.

Secondly, the only reason he wants to leave is because he wants to somewhere where he can play ever week, at Spurs he knows he is no more than a bit part player, and he wants more. He himself said he wants to "play".

You asked what it was he actually does for us but okay, pretend that it was a rhetorical question. Furthermore yesterday's game was in the past so you're not being particularly consistent. What's the point in discussing it if you won't budge your views anyway? It makes no difference.

And you aren't Moura and don't know of the various reasons that contribute to him wanting to leave but playing football week in week out is definitely one of them so well done for getting that right! He might want to go back to Brazil as well but feel free to disregard that notion, not sure why him potentially leaving in the future is relevant. It was another rhetorical question where you just want people to agree with you I'm guessing.

There's no point in discussing things if you've already made your mind up but yes there is that alleged option of an extra year, it doesn't make sense for either the club or Moura to extend it. Feel free to carry on crying every time he gets picked (which won't be many times now unless Kulu gets injured GHod forbid!) because that's really fudgein productive.

You asked what it was he actually does for us but okay, pretend that it was a rhetorical question. Furthermore yesterday's game was in the past so you're not being particularly consistent.

Actually, I was being very consistent, I was referring specifically to your comment about Moura having played for PSG unlike Kane and Son. I was referring to the fact that where he played prior to him joining Spurs was irrelevant. I hope that makes sense now.

What's the point in discussing it if you won't budge your views anyway? It makes no difference.

If I think your argument is weak, why should I budge? But please feel free not to engage with me if you feel that strongly.

And you aren't Moura and don't know of the various reasons that contribute to him wanting to leave but playing football week in week out is definitely one of them so well done for getting that right! He might want to go back to Brazil as well but feel free to disregard that notion, not sure why him potentially leaving in the future is relevant.

To be honest I am quite happy he is leaving in the summer, I will wish him well because he gave me a very special night in Amsterdam, but alas that was four years ago.

There's no point in discussing things if you've already made your mind up......

I was thinking the exact same thing about you

...but yes there is that alleged option of an extra year, it doesn't make sense for either the club or Moura to extend it.

As he is 30 years old, the only reason he is going on a free is because Levy does not think he is worth keeping. Otherwise Levy would have exercised the option, even if Moura wanted to leave, just to get a fee, because that is how Levy operates.

Last edited:
Actually, I was being very consistent, I was referring specifically to your comment about Moura having played for PSG unlike Kane and Son. I referring to the fact that what he sis prior to him joining Spurs was irrelevant. I hope that makes sense now.

If I think your argument is weak, why should I budge? But please feel free not to engage with me if you feel that strongly.

To be honest I am quite happy he is leaving in the summer, I will wish him well because he gave me a very special night in Amsterdam, but alas that was four years ago.

I was thinking the exact same thing about you

As he is 30 years old, the only reason he is going on a free is because Levy does not think he is worth keeping. Otherwise Levy would have exercised the option, even if Moura wanted to leave, just to get a fee, because that is how Levy operates.

Wow lol.

You don't rate him but the management, former and current generally do and that's why they pick him. Obviously you're glad he's (most likely) going to leaving, that was implied what with you being so upset about him getting selected.

Money / transfer value with Levy is an interesting one but as I said in my last post, it suits both sides to part ways. You did only recently say the only reason he wants to leave is to play more football but if he leaves on a free he'll get a longer contract elsewhere rather than sitting on the bench for another season bar the odd cup / sub appearance. It's just another point for you to not take on board, you're welcome! :D

The PSG / Moura point is quite intriguing to be fair but it's not crucial for the here and now for sure, that's probably more for the Moura thread.

I hope Danjuma can get ahead of Moura in the pecking order but it's pretty damning if he doesn't, and who knows, maybe he had a slight tweak or some that meant it was best he didn't start yesterday, that would suit your narrative of Moura doing nothing for us...

Wow lol.

You don't rate him but the management, former and current generally do and that's why they pick him. Obviously you're glad he's (most likely) going to leaving, that was implied what with you being so upset about him getting selected.

Money / transfer value with Levy is an interesting one but as I said in my last post, it suits both sides to part ways. You did only recently say the only reason he wants to leave is to play more football but if he leaves on a free he'll get a longer contract elsewhere rather than sitting on the bench for another season bar the odd cup / sub appearance. It's just another point for you to not take on board, you're welcome! :D

The PSG / Moura point is quite intriguing to be fair but it's not crucial for the here and now for sure, that's probably more for the Moura thread.

I hope Danjuma can get ahead of Moura in the pecking order but it's pretty damning if he doesn't, and who knows, maybe he had a slight tweak or some that meant it was best he didn't start yesterday, that would suit your narrative of Moura doing nothing for us...
If Danjuma can't get ahead of Moura for any reason other than injury it is very damning on how Danjuma is rated or in this case clearly not rated.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

If Danjuma can't get ahead of Moura for any reason other than injury it is very damning on how Danjuma is rated or in this case clearly not rated.

Indeed, but then why bring him in on loan? You would have hoped that after the Spence debacle we would only bring in first team players that Conte actually wanted.

Indeed, but then why bring him in on loan? You would have hoped that after the Spence debacle we would only bring in first team players that Conte actually wanted.

Let Paratici evaluate him at close quarters re a potential swap with Lo Celso in the summer?

He was brought in so that we could loan out gil and get him some development.

No. That would make too much sense.

We don't need squad players, we need starters to replace the guys who aren't performing.

Can we sub-loan out a loanee? I feel sorry for him. He scored CL goals for Villareal and can't get a look in.. inexcusable the way he's been treated

Back