• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Archie Gray

I watched some highlights and the kid looks really good. The things he was doing at Champo level at just 17 were outstanding. I also watched full game highlights against Chelsea and he had some wonderful passages of play without really putting a foot wrong. Since we got him at 18, if he stays with us and doesn't go on loan, will he count as club trained?

I wonder if the Brentford stuff over the weekend was all manufactured to get Spurs to act (excluding Brentford's part of course).

I watched some highlights and the kid looks really good. The things he was doing at Champo level at just 17 were outstanding. I also watched full game highlights against Chelsea and he had some wonderful passages of play without really putting a foot wrong. Since we got him at 18, if he stays with us and doesn't go on loan, will he count as club trained?
In 3 years' time, yes.
Am loving us going for players with real talent and understanding of the game who play with their heads up, so they can combine and interact with others in the team. Too often we've had athletes without the required skill, or dribblers who have their head down, so the team doesn't click.
It is really great for us to get these types of players.
It is also reeeeeeeeally great for Leeds to feel the backlash of spending WAY beyond their means when they prevented Spurs from making it into the CL places (along with a few other clubs who are now feeling the pinch).

Welcome. Please be or become excellent.

Will be interesting to see how he deals with the step up and playing Ange ball. Seems like a very talented and well rounded young player so shouldn't be many concerns about if, but more about when perhaps. But we all know football can surprise in many ways.

Seems like an excellent signing. Very happy we got this one over the line.

Incredible signing. Love the fact we have so many potentially world class young players.

Just a thought: as he's a Celtic fan he'd be pretty familiar with how we play, as to my amateur eye we're not hugely different from how Celtic played.

Back