• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andre Villas-Boas - Head Coach

Magician, CL, Europe, CL farce

Let's see how the next few seasons pan out

If we improve on the last 3, I'll come back and you can throw rotting veg at me

But please don't spit on our most successful campaigns since colour TV, until we've at least matched the results...its embarrassing

That quote comes from this interview:
http://storify.com/SpursOfficial/spursqanda-with-andre

Andre is taking the first ever #SpursQandA! #football #coys

and that wine is just like us...good history, occasional excellent vintages, always in consideration...

10247786t.jpg

Over all vintages, this was the 124th most popular wine on Wine-Searcher last year. Search rank last month: 140th Score: 82.

Price History for 1986 Chateau Phelan Segur
[FONT=&amp]Price history (USD $) all countries, Jan 2007 to Dec 2012

Avg Price per 750ml bottle, USD$
2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012
$100 $25 $50 $75 $125
[/FONT]​

Grape Variety: Bordeaux Blend Red

But please don't spit on our most successful campaigns since colour TV, until we've at least matched the results...its embarrassing

Have to agree with this.

Haha. You clowns

He sacrificed the Carling cup for CHAMPIONS LEAGUE football, and you think that's a bad thing

When our first team was littered with quality like Bentley, O'Hara, Zokora, Pav...

You couldn't make it up

And as for Burnley...they went on to beat Manchester United and Everton the following season

This is comedy gold

Exactly.

Does anyone here think that Levy will have told Harry - go get us silverware with your injury ridden squad and forget the league? No. Levy sees 30-40m from CL and what? zero from FA Cup etc?

Managers remit is not solely about silverware its about how are you helping us make money.

I am fed up with people talking about how Harry not winning us anything when in reality, and we all acknowledge, he needed two or three extra players to take ALL competitions seriously.

What does any of this have to do with resting players in the Carling Cup? That was the original subject, not whether we had good cup runs, did well in the league or anything else you want to drag up. I can see you're trying hard to create something here, but laughing at other's opinions and pulling out the old 4,5,4 isn't going to do it I'm afraid.

Haha. You clowns

He sacrificed the Carling cup for CHAMPIONS LEAGUE football, and you think that's a bad thing

When our first team was littered with quality like Bentley, O'Hara, Zokora, Pav...

You couldn't make it up

And as for Burnley...they went on to beat Manchester United and Everton the following season

This is comedy gold

Did I say it was a bad thing? Nope. You and yours just loooove a fight. Only one clown in this room sunshine. Mirror in the bathroom, though I'm sure you know that already you bad boy you southy ;)

When did he scarifice Carking cup for champiobs league football? Do you mean the ONE season we played in it or the other two seaosn we were NOT playing in it?

I wonder what you make of it when Arsenal fans say that...

We were 4-1 ip agaisnt Burnley after the first leg; do you really think losing 3-0 after 90 minutes thereby throwing away a very healthy league against a team far below us was acceptable?

Now THAT is Comedy Gold. In fact that result after 90 mins WAS Comedy Gold

WORST ARGUMENT IN THE HISTORY OF GG.

You're criticising and moaning about a game THAT WE WON:ross::ross:

WORST ARGUMENT IN THE HISTORY OF GG.

You're criticising and moaning about a game THAT WE WON:ross::ross:

Maybe I'll spell it out for you:

We won the tie in the end BUT it was VERY embarrassing to have a three goal lead against a side a divison below us - BELOW us - totally given away.

Is that too hard to understand? Should I have been happy that we lost 3-0 after 90 minutes?? If so, fair enough we'll agree to disagree...

Against a team that beat United and Everton

Correction against a team that beat United and Everton in the FOLLOWING SEASON when they went down again. Jeez...shall we celebrate losing a home to Norwich last April because Norwich beat Manure and the Gooners this year??

If only cups, trophies and champions league places were given out based on results of the following season....

Different strokes for different folks... Harry had one approach, AVB another. We should all know after last season that football results and outcomes are often results of fine margins. Messi missing a penalty. Marton Fulop's gaffs. Defoe's miss, Ledley's mistake for the pen. All those things meant different outcomes. In my view there isn't a right way or a wrong way, in fact it's just usually only justified after the results and hindsight.

I'm feeling euphoric so farck it...

AVB has a long way to go to get uis where we were at this point last season in terms of points haul etc. He also has to prove himeself by actually getting us into CL and/or winning a Cup.

But this season he has already gained more points that Harry ever did against Manure....<<ducks for cover>>

:mickey:

Maybe I'll spell it out for you:

We won the tie in the end BUT it was VERY embarrassing to have a three goal lead against a side a divison below us - BELOW us - totally given away.

Is that too hard to understand? Should I have been happy that we lost 3-0 after 90 minutes?? If so, fair enough we'll agree to disagree...

are you ok? mentally i mean, are you ok? Do you not see how utterly ridiculous you sound?

You're bringing up a game that we won and you're deciding to ignore the end result but continuously bring up the fact that we were losing at one point.

Ok ummmm i'm disgusted with being 4-2 down against Gooners with the time approaching 90 minutes during the 08/09 season. i'll now totally ignore the fact that it finished 4-4 and focus solely at my disgust for being 4-2 down:ross:.

I'm feeling euphoric so farck it...

AVB has a long way to go to get uis where we were at this point last season in terms of points haul etc. He also has to prove himeself by actually getting us into CL and/or winning a Cup.

But this season he has already gained more points that Harry ever did against Manure....<<ducks for cover>>

:mickey:

He's 5 points ahead of last season if you compare fixtures. If you just want to compare to the same number of games we have a period of 6 points from 9 games coming up soon.

He's 5 points ahead of last season if you compare fixtures. If you just want to compare to the same number of games we have a period of 6 points from 9 games coming up soon.

That's actually a really good sign. If we can avoid the monumental fudge up that was the 9 games from February then we should be pretty sweet. Even better if we can perhaps sign someone decent in this window, which I think we might.

4 points from a season against Manure is a good return

I'd be interested in people's feedback from the game, seems like we kept at it all game. In the past we have folded time and time again against Manure.

Would be good to see if AVB is making us a little tougher

Back