• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

It's not blinkers. He's wearing a potato sack over his head.
Hell I’ll give the guy a huge pat on the back for the cracking work he does keeping this site going. Hell I’ll buy him a pint of his favourite champers.
But his wind up levels are on par with Trump TBF now
It can be entertaining but no one can seriously look at this and not see it from what it is

Of course not, but it's just not accurate to say that Trump is in any way encouraging this.

He’s told the rioters that he loves them and he thinks they’re very special. Any person who believes in democracy absolutely and unequivocally condemns this in the strongest possible terms.

He hasn’t encouraged violence but he’s validating their reasons for being there. He’s beyond an embarrassment. He’s dangerous.

He’s told the rioters that he loves them and he thinks they’re very special. Any person who believes in democracy absolutely and unequivocally condemns this in the strongest possible terms.

He hasn’t encouraged violence but he’s validating their reasons for being there. He’s beyond an embarrassment. He’s dangerous.
He certainly encouraged protests (all protesters are clams, btw) but I'd say this is well outside of what he called for.

He's on his way out anyway, why would he now ask for peaceful actions if it isn't what he wanted? He has nothing to gain from doing so.

Scara ... you have a rare old set of blinkers mate
I mean the guys a fudgetard head case whose next step is probably all out war and you think he ain’t driving some of this... wow
What does he have to gain from that?

He knows the neckbeards neither have the numbers nor the ability to win an actual civil war - look at them all meekly slinking out once the armed guard turned up.

I understand it's appealing to make a bogeyman for everyone to rally against, but there needs to be some better reasoning to believe why he'd do that.

He certainly encouraged protests (all protesters are clams, btw) but I'd say this is well outside of what he called for.

He's on his way out anyway, why would he now ask for peaceful actions if it isn't what he wanted? He has nothing to gain from doing so.

Given his rhetoric since early November do you really think Trump is resigned to the fact he's on his way out?

Can some mod turn down the scarabot troll settings please.
Seriously, please step me through what he has to gain from this.

The one thing we can know most certainly about Trump is that he always acts in his own interests. If you're going to convince me this is what he wants, you'll have to convince me of both what he has to gain from this and what he has to gain from an apparent climb down that he didn't want to make.

Can some mod turn down the scarabot troll settings please.
giphy.gif

The one thing we can know most certainly about Trump is that he always acts in his own interests. If you're going to convince me this is what he wants, you'll have to convince me of both what he has to gain from this and what he has to gain from an apparent climb down that he didn't want to make.

it makes him think that someone actually likes him

You'll figure it out one day son, when you're older.

Given his rhetoric since early November do you really think Trump is resigned to the fact he's on his way out?
I'm torn between him actually believing that and setting up the grift where he could appropriate the funds to wherever he wanted.

Again though, if we're to believe he's doing this to stay in power then the only method is all out civil war. There's just not nearly enough neckbeards for that to even begin.

Back