• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Honestly, just fudging ignore him. When his team come on the news now I turn over. They’re not worth anyone’s time any longer. They’re like the Sporanos without the brains.

The best he should be able to hope for is that a failed DOJ investigation adds a form of credibility to his claims, useful when he's rallying his base.

Worst case of course, this is where he takes down US democracy. I don't think it's totally implausible we end up in a situation where two governments claim to run the country - in a way I guess we're there already.

I understand it must be disappointing to lose an election, i even understand (with sufficient proof) the desire to ensure all votes were above board.

But it's the lack of any shred of humility or decorum - shock horror, i know. The sheer cry-fudging-baby nature of the reaction to defeat that makes me not give a single fudge about this mob boss and his cronies.

Just get the orange fudging clam out of there and in front of as many judges as possible, for the rest of his miserable life.

Last edited:
Is he still allowed to set foot in the White House up until January or can they already keep him out now?

What a stupid notion. Who came up with such a trusting, piece of crap system of government? fudging dingdongheads.

Well its worked ok 40 odd times so far...

I guess there has to be a clear chain of command at all times. I don't think anyone believed it was possible for an administration to treat the country with such contempt, but here we are.

Well its worked ok 40 odd times so far...

I guess there has to be a clear chain of command at all times. I don't think anyone believed it was possible for an administration to treat the country with such contempt, but here we are.

This is what I mean though, humans can't be trusted. They should be distrusted by default. To have trust built into your constitution by default, madness.

The best he should be able to hope for is that a failed DOJ investigation adds a form of credibility to his claims, useful when he's rallying his base.

Worst case of course, this is where he takes down US democracy. I don't think it's totally implausible we end up in a situation where two governments claim to run the country - in a way I guess we're there already.
I guess everyone feared this transition period and the chaos that he could cause. I'm not sure how much irreparable damage he can do to the various institutions, he's done a lot already, but there are some genies that cannot be put back in the bottle, especially on the geopolitical front. His motivation to follow any norms (or laws), or any constraints on his behaviour due to the election is gone. He has nothing to lose now in a lot of ways.

What is amazing, maybe even more so than Trump's behaviour, is that vast swathes of the GOP are totally on board with the notion the election has been stolen. The election has been called, there is no voter fraud, and yet senior GOP figures are calling into question its validity! And now Barr is going down the same road. One party has lost its fudging mind.

I guess everyone feared this transition period and the chaos that he could cause. I'm not sure how much irreparable damage he can do to the various institutions, he's done a lot already, but there are some genies that cannot be put back in the bottle, especially on the geopolitical front. His motivation to follow any norms (or laws), or any constraints on his behaviour due to the election is gone. He has nothing to lose now in a lot of ways.

What is amazing, maybe even more so than Trump's behaviour, is that vast swathes of the GOP are totally on board with the notion the election has been stolen. The election has been called, there is no voter fraud, and yet senior GOP figures are calling into question its validity! And now Barr is going down the same road. One party has lost its fudging mind.

They have everything to lose, when this shakes out, most of them are going to jail.

I would imagine many of them don’t believe the claims of fraud, but see the 69,000,000 votes and realise their career as a Republican could be finished if they spoke out against it.

51h2MRCPCvL._AC_SS350_.jpg

EmV1odyXUAA2XI3

They have everything to lose, when this shakes out, most of them are going to jail.
Some of them are in legal jeopardy for sure and that is their motivation. Actually said the same a few posts back, but that can't really explain all of them IMO.

Back