• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Do you think that he can beat Four Seasons Total Landscaping?

In fairness, it is beyond comprehension that anyone can beat it, and if the press don't ask them about it at any of their subsequent media appearances, it will be a horribly blown comedy loop. Have you watched the conference itself? It is extraordinary.

I think he'll regularly beat it all the way out the door.

I hope you're right. We deserve nothing less after four years of that horrible fudging clam, who seriously (and I mean seriously!) depressed many many many millions of people in this country with his daily fudgewittery. We deserve more popcorn Ianucci/Cohen-esque moments.

Without doubt one of trump's greatest achievements is in making George W look reasonable and competent. Let's not forget this Texan warmonger is responsible for every islamic fundamentalist attack.

He hadn’t had time to do anything much before planes were flown into the World Trade Centre. Nor does he prime explosives and strap them onto vulnerable young men’s backs.

Without doubt one of trump's greatest achievements is in making George W look reasonable and competent. Let's not forget this Texan warmonger is responsible for every islamic fundamentalist attack. He also managed two terms, unlike donald the fcuk.
But George boy was a funny macaron! Trump is just a mega macaron and an utter nutcase!

Back