• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

( . Y . ) Tottenham v Chelsea | OMT ( . Y . )

Getting ready for the grief I'm going to start getting every match day from my Mrs when I'm not home 45 minutes after the final whistle

As much as she said she understands she won't especially when I'm not home for 3 or 4 hours after the final whistle

Getting ready for the grief I'm going to start getting every match day from my Mrs when I'm not home 45 minutes after the final whistle

As much as she said she understands she won't especially when I'm not home for 3 or 4 hours after the final whistle

Whys it taking you so much longer?

Whys it taking you so much longer?

If I train/tube it
An hour to get on the tube after the game if you're lucky
30 minutes tube to Liverpool St
45 minute train journey
10 minute walk

Am on a coach today, says 1 hour and 40 but I reckon it will take longer, hopefully no Wembley Way is needed to get to the coach parks

Looks like a very tough game this. The worries for me are Wanyama's fitness, formation i.e. 3-4-3 vs 4-2-3-1, and who starts at RB/RWB. We normally need our full back positions on point for us to beat Chelsea.

Looks like a very tough game this. The worries for me are Wanyama's fitness, formation i.e. 3-4-3 vs 4-2-3-1, and who starts at RB/RWB. We normally need our full back positions on point for us to beat Chelsea.

But they need everyone on the pitch to beat us

Love this side and would follow them anywhere.

Gotta make the best of Wembley...and the end of that road will be a shiny new stadium....

Probably the most innovative and best in Europe.

For now it's Wembley and it's perfect as far as temporary accommodation goes...

Let's make the best of it...hopefully starting off by beating the most repulsive side in our league...

COYS

Can't smile without you!

Third time on the bricker already today. I'm getting increasingly nervous. fudge. Wonder how we'll setup, who will play right back. Phew. I hate chelski almost as much as scum these days.

I don't understand how the managers are able to deal with this. I would've died from stress and heart attack before every game like this. And this one's not necessarily particularly important. Balls of steel.

Where is everyone? Would be good to get a beer pre match. I'm outside Wembley now & have no idea where to go.

If you are hungry try the moulin to the right if the station... serves booze too but it's a Spurs cafe even at Wembley

Anthony Taylor is ref today. Mike Dean is 4th official.

With luck, Taylor's car breaks down and 'lucky' Mike has to stand in for him...

Would love to nail this 'Wembley hoodoo' stuff right from the off. What better way than starting off by beating the Champions in our first league match.

Unfortunately this is Spurs. We dont do straightforward. Anything less than a win today, and all we are going to hear until next Sunday in the media is how we cant play at Wembley

Loved that bit on Sky then when they showed the new ground and panned over to Wembley in the distance, looks so much nearer than it feels when you drive it

Back