• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

( . Y . ) Tottenham v Chelsea | OMT ( . Y . )

Lloris (C), Trippier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies, Dier, Wanyama, Dembele, Eriksen, Dele, Kane

edit: beaten by seconds...

No Hazard, though he played a friendly during the week.

It is a good Chelsea team. We'll have to be at our best.

Just had my first brick at Wembley in my first game as a season ticket holder. COYS

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Just saw the highlights from the battle of the Bridge. fudge, we need to smash these fudgers proper. GET IN! COYS! :D :D :D

Just had my first £4.40 slice of brick pizza in my first game as a season ticket holder. COYS

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

It is important to do well in our first home league game of the season. It is going to be difficult as we play Chelsea and we don't have good record at Wembley. But we have to overcome our mediocre record there for once!

Kane has a good record in London derbies but he has never scored in August. Hope he can score here. Alli scored both our goals when we beat Chelsea last season. I think he will be our key player again in this match.

I think this match will be won or lost in midfield. Dembele and Wanyama will have to be at their best to stop Chelsea. Hope Eriksen will use his creativity to open up the chances for us.

Our defence will need to avoid any silly errors as Chelsea still have players who can make use of our mistakes. We need to stop them having any long shots on goal.

It is going to be a nervy match. Hope we will do enough to get us a morale boosting win.

Extremely negative line-up from them with Luiz, Kante and Bakayoko in midfield. Will either be a tactical masterstroke or, if we can get an early goal or certainly one in the first half, will need them to make early changes.

Feels like our back 3 will get plenty of time on the ball and we'll need them to bring it out to commit their wall of defensive players

This really has to be a great chance to get a win over them and first Wembley win this year. Old Spurs would have screwed this up....new Spurs?

Back