• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vlad Chiriches

Re: Official - Chiriches

I have been very impressed for his age, he reads the game so well. Top top class signing. Struggle to find a more talented pair of young CB's than him and Vertonghen my only fear is hanging on to both of them. Quite funny to me how Chelsea pay over the odds for Luiz who continues to look like a liability and we get Vlad for a fraction of the price.

I have been very impressed for his age, he reads the game so well. Top top class signing. Struggle to find a more talented pair of young CB's than him and Vertonghen my only fear is hanging on to both of them. Quite funny to me how Chelsea pay over the odds for Luiz who continues to look like a liability and we get Vlad for a fraction of the price.

Thats what Chelsea do.

Willian - £30m
Eriksen - £11m

Says it all really. Once Eriksen settles in and hits top form there will not be many better in the league.

Thats what Chelsea do.

Willian - £30m
Eriksen - £11m

Says it all really. Once Eriksen settles in and hits top form there will not be many better in the league.

So true, for as much money as they spend they should me miles ahead of everyone else in the league

Fock we miss Chiriches, so frustrated to get equalized in the 93rd minute by Basel, how are we in 4th place in this group? How can you get only 2 draws with a team that you dominated ? How can you loose 0-4 to Chelsea a team you went toe to toe last year ? How can you be better than Schalke 60 minutes of the game and loose 0-3. Basel have been shet, how can you not close out that game before that 93rd minute ? Sorry about that guys, just frustration...

Fock we miss Chiriches, so frustrated to get equalized in the 93rd minute by Basel, how are we in 4th place in this group? How can you get only 2 draws with a team that you dominated ? How can you loose 0-4 to Chelsea a team you went toe to toe last year ? How can you be better than Schalke 60 minutes of the game and loose 0-3. Basel have been shet, how can you not close out that game before that 93rd minute ? Sorry about that guys, just frustration...

Same with us and Bale. Can't hit a barn door this season whereas last season we had him hitting it from 30+ yards.

Bummer of being a feeder club!

Thats what Chelsea do.

Willian - £30m
Eriksen - £11m

Uh, didn't we try to sign Willian and he had a medical here? Or were we bluffing and it was all a set up in our plan and grand scheme of things? ;)

If he is having it reset, or has had it reset, he could be out for a few weeks.

If he is having it reset, or has had it reset, he could be out for a few weeks.

Should be able to play with one of those face masks after the international break I would have thought. It might depend a bit on the injury, but from what I remember people with similar injuries have come back with face masks after fairly short breaks?

I love the runs that he goes on with the ball. The direct attacking play seems to be successful against opposition defences, wish that we had more players who did that. Plus his defending isn't bad!!

Should be able to play with one of those face masks after the international break I would have thought. It might depend a bit on the injury, but from what I remember people with similar injuries have come back with face masks after fairly short breaks?

If he is to wear a mask, I hope it has Dracula teeth. Get well soon Vlad

Talked with Arsenal mate about how good Chiriches is. Mate couldn't deny that, and said that he just thinks Chiriches will go abroad for a lot of money in the future. Well, if he does, and providing that he doesn't sign for Real Madrid, good luck to him. We will have received a lot of money and had a defender for a few seasons who was on top of his game.

Romania's coach Victor Piturca hopes he can have Vlad for the return leg of the WC play-off against Greece.

Romania's coach Victor Piturca hopes he can have Vlad for the return leg of the WC play-off against Greece.

Good stuff. I've been very impressed with Chiriches so far, really like the way he plays and his poor heading has been overstated imo, he seems to be able to compensate for it well.

Good stuff. I've been very impressed with Chiriches so far, really like the way he plays and his poor heading has been overstated imo, he seems to be able to compensate for it well.
First of all when people asked me about him I said his heading is AVERAGE not BAD. I added that he easily makes up with his positioning. When you compare what he does with the ball, his speed and tackling ability, which are all great his heading does look average, because he doesn't stand out with heading as much as he does with the rest, but in no way his heading is weak, because he is a fighter and is not easy beat in the air, even if he does get beat he has the strenght to bother the attacker so the shot will not trouble the GK. But of course, everybody blew it out of proportions and it has become a forum rule that Vlad is bad in the air...

First of all when people asked me about him I said his heading is AVERAGE not BAD. I added that he easily makes up with his positioning. When you compare what he does with the ball, his speed and tackling ability, which are all great his heading does look average, because he doesn't stand out with heading as much as he does with the rest, but in no way his heading is weak, because he is a fighter and is not easy beat in the air, even if he does get beat he has the strenght to bother the attacker so the shot will not trouble the GK. But of course, everybody blew it out of proportions and it has become a forum rule that Vlad is bad in the air...

Straight from your mouth :p

Speaking of Romanian newspapers, any news from over there about when Vlad will be ready to get on the pitch again?

Back