• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Yep.

Waiting for 2 weeks...just in case. Have a feeling any gloating now would soon backfire. I leave the gloating to them, you're only King for a Day, as the phrase goes
It gonna be tough keeping shtum at work paxton....trust us to have a head to head coming up.....they lose to the bottom team in the league, then crash out of the cup at home to the baggies.

I'd take a chance and go all in on dilusional clams.

Went to the in-laws right after our match, just got back in and seen the Liverpool score. oh joy, this day just got better, we may have drawn at Newport, but at least we are still in the draw.

Apparantly, it wasnt worth WBA coming to Anfield....bring on work Monday morning

I don’t get it, I was told on here by quite a few posters that Pool were a quality side, wouldn’t feel the loss of Coutinho and had already plugged the holes at the back with the excellant VVD. Is that not the case then?

That theory ignores all of the other seemingly top class cb’s they’ve signed since FSW left, what we do for backup forwards they do for defenders, and keepers, and holding midfielders...

hahahaha ... 75M and concede 3 at home in 45 minutes ... fudge me, I don't care where they finish, that is hilarious ....

I've said it all along since they started pursuing VVD, I wonder who they need to buy next, when they realize that VVD didn't change a damn thing.

Yes - VAR comments.

I think he is a taco, really not a fan, but I thought he was spot on. Completely reasonable, and fair, and showing common sense in understanding where it is in its evolution.

Pardew won and was far less gratious, even trying to blame hamstring injuries on it.

Not that thats a surprise, classless clam.

I was thinking to myself that Pardew would have been frothing mad had he been in Klopps position and then when he came on afterwards he was still complaining despite being the victor!

Although in fairness he was right in what he said too that they will need to work on the time it takes to come to the decision

Back