• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Wisely spoken, paxtonwolf.

In the days just before Redknapp took the helm at Spurs, I was chatting with my Liverpool-fanatic neighbour, a saddening creature if only because his dad is ardently Spurs. He mentioned about Spurs troubles and said snidely "Sucks to be you".

I never forgot that. His Liverpool have spent the best part of the decade since looking up at the hem of Spurs shorts, but I never resort to taunting him, or other Liverpool fans about it. Always gently encourage them to keep hoping, especially after Gerrard's hilarious Benny Hill-quality slip at Anfield ("...yes, yes, Mourinho WAS such a cad that day. Terrible thing to act that way to The Kop.");

Same old, same old ..

Two managers, hundreds of millions spent, same consistently inconsistent, naïve gameplay.

On the right season (dependent on others results), they will get in top 4, but will miss out just as much.

saw a comment on twitter today, which I found pretty accurate and kind of funny. It stated that Liverpool is the most sexy team in the league.

I found it amusing :)

hmmm.... autoedit there? "sexy" was not the word I wrote :p It is still a good translation of the word.

Very annoying, but these games happen and just proves we are miles away yet. Can Klopp pull his finger out and make a transfer? We desperately need a game changer.

We were bad at just about everything. Talk about a foot off the gas performance. So frustrating.
They've already forgotten that they have just bought the most expensive CB ever!

Yep.

Waiting for 2 weeks...just in case. Have a feeling any gloating now would soon backfire. I leave the gloating to them, you're only King for a Day, as the phrase goes
Wrong. You need to get your digs in while you can. Don't wait, give them both barrels for 2 weeks. Then when they try to return it in 2 weeks, just say you aren't bothered at all, that will wind them up even more.

Wrong. You need to get your digs in while you can. Don't wait, give them both barrels for 2 weeks. Then when they try to return it in 2 weeks, just say you aren't bothered at all, that will wind them up even more.
Almost correct.

You missed out the bit where if they try to give it back, you put your feet on the desk, open a copy of The Sun and just start reading.

that's what I do! if need be work from home and when you come in just tell them they are always living in the past.

Back