• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I was looking for a coaching manual (@parklane1 - can you recommend any?) and came across this.
9781910491034.jpg

I won't be buying it.

Some poster on RAWK talking about Spurs said:
Shhh. It's not winning anything that counts. It's playing the best football for a few months of the year every year that counts!

Said this without a trace of irony -- this is Klopp's Liverpool!

Klopp may a bit "full on" at times. But he is not a complete imbecile and he will lay awake tonight trying to find a way of sorting his very poor midfield, they looked all at sea today imho.
Thought the looked uninspiring against Huddersfield but due to poor opposition I was not totally sure!
I am now!

Klopp may a bit "full on" at times. But he is not a complete imbecile and he will lay awake tonight trying to find a way of sorting his very poor midfield, they looked all at sea today imho.
Thought the looked uninspiring against Huddersfield but due to poor opposition I was not totally sure!
I am now!
You and I differ in opinion vastly on this subject

I am now!

Nah. He'll just buy more attacking players and hope for the best.

I am now!

He's been there what, 2 seasons now. So if this is him just starting to lie awake at night wondering how to fix what' been broken before he even got there, then I think imbecile is a fair description.

Back