• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

The fans are going to be expecting that money to be spent on new players. I suspect Fenway consider the money already spent on Van Dijk and the player they've already set up for the summer.

Firmino clearly calls him a Putta, which is nothing out of the ordinary really, but it’s a few seconds after that that Holgate loses it, it’s gotta be race related you’d imagine?

T-shirt manufacturers in the north west must be rubbing their hands together!

I can only imagine that the remark was taken as racist, as in today's society it appears acceptable to call anyone anything you like. My Dad told me never call a man a c u n t unless you want to fight.

Firmino clearly calls him a Putta, which is nothing out of the ordinary really, but it’s a few seconds after that that Holgate loses it, it’s gotta be race related you’d imagine?

T-shirt manufacturers in the north west must be rubbing their hands together!
Nothing will come of it because in order for that to happen the FA will have to admit the ref heard it and ignored it.

He was stood between the two players at the time it was said, it's impossible that he didn't hear it. Considering the fact that he bottled any decision against Liverpool all night, it doesn't surprise me he ignored it.

For the FA to admit that though, that's something else entirely.

Coutinho and his new club can both go and take a long walk off a short pier as far as I'm concerned.
Him being a lying little bitch and them being mega-thunderclams, it's just a perfect match.

this fecker tried to sabotage our season one day before the start of the new season, missing games for us while faking injuries only to turn up and play for Brazil, now he has kicked up another storm and has sabotaged our season by fecking off in the middle of it.

Hi antics have been frankly shameful, as many have already said.

At least Suarez got on with it for a year and then got his move.

I'm sure the little brick could have stayed until the end of the season.

As a club, they disgust me with their carry-on and I'd have taken great pleasure in simply pointing phils contract and telling play or not, you're going NOWHERE until summer. Make those c*nts dance to our fiddle.

We need to stop doing business with Barcelona. I wouldn't have sold Phil to the Catalans whatever price they were willing to put on the table.

6.jpeg

Funny, but not true in the slightest.

Stig Inge Bjørnebye, Bjørn Tore Kvarme and Vegard Heggem all won the Norwegian league with Rosenborg the same year they moved to Liverpool. Bjørnebye even went back on loan for a while and won it again two years after arriving. Suarez won the league with Ajax the same season he moved to Liverpool.

Spoke to some friends who support Liverpool. They said they hope they get a decent player in January or in the summer, so they can mount a challenge next year! Honestly! I'm not making it up!
I laughed so hard I almost crapped myself!

Back