• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I think he will be the next Villa manager.

surely every pl chairman can see brendan for what he is. i doubt he can get a pl job straight away. i think he could get some top jobs abroad though. being lpool manager for 3 years (with one exceptional season) has got to carry a lot of weight.

surely every pl chairman can see brendan for what he is. i doubt he can get a pl job straight away. i think he could get some top jobs abroad though. being lpool manager for 3 years (with one exceptional season) has got to carry a lot of weight.
Why? Who are Liverpool now? We all know who they were 30 years ago but Brendon had nothing to do with that. Now they are a second level team.
At least moyes had his time at Everton and a few reasonable runs I the EL on his cv and I can't see Brendon getting as good a job as moyes had.

Rodgers would easily walk into a job at any PL club apart from Utd, City, Arsanal, Chetski, Spurs, Everton............his reputation isnt damaged that dramatically as a few are trying to make out.

Just look at some of the numpties in charge of some other clubs

anyway one positive is that now he has gone from Liverpool we might be able to change the run of 5 consecutive defeats weve had against them under him

So Brendan will be paid £5-7m for being sacked. It's absolutely ridiculous. Wish I could do a brick job, get fired and then get rich too.

Yup. I really don't understand this pay off. Why is someone who is brick at their job, deserving of a big fat pay off? There are people who get forced redundancies, who get a slither of the amount Rodgers will get, whose lives are fudged & yet, these people most likely have been good workers for their employers. Rodgers failed at his job & then gets given millions almost like a bonus for being total garbage. It's flimflam!

That says more about the clubs than it does about Rodgers, idianspur.
Rodgers is just another one to add to the list of rotating managers.

If that were the case how did Sherwood get a job? He didn't really achieve much with us for a prolonged period of time. Like @indianspur has said, there are only a few clubs that wouldn't hire Rogers. I find it interesting that you think he could get a job abroad based on the Liverpool experience and not get one in the PL. He will have got the plaudits for Swansea and the title run at Liverpool. He will explain the decline at Liverpool as one where he lost the spine of his team (Carragher, Gerrard, Sterling, Suarez and Sturridge) and the replacements not doing as well, but still managing to keep them in the top 6 with some wins against top opposition.

In any case, who really cares. The little man is an irrelevance.

That says more about the clubs than it does about Rodgers, idianspur.
Rodgers is just another one to add to the list of rotating managers.

it says a lot about the clubs as it does about the managers too....average all round

If I was looking for a manager for the future at Pool, I would go all out to nab Ronald Koeman. He would be a great appointment for the Liverpool future.

Kloop is going to be interesting!

Is there any reason to think Klopp wouldn't be amazing? He seems to be everyone's outstanding candidate but there must be some downsides to him? Tell me his English is awful or he likes to play a high line with only 2 at the back lol

Klop will be a circus there.
Koeman would be a good call, they need someone steady it and build from within. The fans keep saying go back to the boot room but clamor for the next in vogue name.
A step back and build, but I doubt they have the patience

Yup. I really don't understand this pay off. Why is someone who is brick at their job, deserving of a big fat pay off? There are people who get forced redundancies, who get a slither of the amount Rodgers will get, whose lives are fudgeed & yet, these people most likely have been good workers for their employers. Rodgers failed at his job & then gets given millions almost like a bonus for being total garbage. It's hogwash!

Because they gave him a four year contract extension on improved terms after he got them into the Champions League. He's due £10m for the remainder of that and they are likely to want to settle for less. Until he agrees a pay off, they will still be paying his salary.

Is there any reason to think Klopp wouldn't be amazing? He seems to be everyone's outstanding candidate but there must be some downsides to him? Tell me his English is awful or he likes to play a high line with only 2 at the back lol

Other than what we all saw at Dortmund I have not got clue about Klopp. He was great there but.....

Last edited:
Because they gave him a four year contract extension on improved terms after he got them into the Champions League. He's due £10m for the remainder of that and they are likely to want to settle for less. Until he agrees a pay off, they will still be paying his salary.

Surely though he breached the contract by failing to perform to an acceptable level? Surely, Rogers leading the team to an acceptable level would be amongst the terms of the contract and, as one of the parties to the contract, Rogers failure would have led to the contract being revoked and Liverpool not having to pay any further monies. If not, then the contract is very one sided... to the point that says - we will give you money for x years, we don't care whether you relegate us, in fact feel free to and we will then pay you handsomely as we part ways. Where the fudge is the logic in that?!

Back