• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

If that's true then FSG just went up in my estimation, they're clearing the decks of the has been, influential players in one swoop, getting rid of the chancer Rodgers and replacing him with Klopp with a bit of a war chest.

If true, I'm a bit worried about liverpool.

Agree, Klopp is really likeable so it would be a shame to see him there.

He is obviously a quality manager too, a big upgrade on Rodgers for me, who continues to confirm his position as Number One Loon.

hahahahaha ... hahahahaha ... fudging brilliant

Can someone please find a clip of Rodgers saying at beginning of season that they wouldn't do a Spurs ...

meme3-2.jpg

Wow...

I always thought he was safe until the end of next season at least, but that's pretty... special.

Will put (more) huge doubts in their minds for the summer window if nothing else.

"I take full responsibility as manager. There is an awful lot of work to do. We finished sixth and that is where we deserve to finish.

"If the owners want me to go, I go. it is as simple as that. But i still feel I have a lot to offer here. Performances like today don't help you.

"I want to be here. There are a number of key elements of the performance that didnt surprise me. We will address those in the summer."

bJxzQAm.jpg

the funny thing is i dont think liverpool have actually been that bad this season: their prem performance has been roughly on par, they got to the semis of the fa cup, and only their european performances have been genuinely dissapointing.

the problem is that rodgers is deluded. he hasnt managed expectations well at all. hes said numerous delusional comments over the years such as the "£100m..challenge the title" one. and these comments have come back to bite him. he probably made unrealistic promises to the board too. and thus, his/liverpool's performances are probably being judged on them now, leading to his job being unstable.

under fsg they have massively reduced spending, they are fast approaching our expenditure levels, and are miles off the likes of arsenal and utd now (in terms of spending power). so a 6th place finish really isnt that bad at all. the players they have are not really in the same league as arsenal or utd's, so in terms of their performance levels, you cant really blame the manager imo.

the funny thing is i dont think liverpool have actually been that bad this season: their prem performance has been roughly on par, they got to the semis of the fa cup, and only their european performances have been genuinely dissapointing.

the problem is that rodgers is deluded. he hasnt managed expectations well at all. hes said numerous delusional comments over the years such as the "£100m..challenge the title" one. and these comments have come back to bite him. he probably made unrealistic promises to the board too. and thus, his/liverpool's performances are probably being judged on them now, leading to his job being unstable.

under fsg they have massively reduced spending, they are fast approaching our expenditure levels, and are miles off the likes of arsenal and utd now (in terms of spending power). so a 6th place finish really isnt that bad at all. the players they have are not really in the same league as arsenal or utd's, so in terms of their performance levels, you cant really blame the manager imo.

Agreed. Hope they get rid of him, unless that means Klopp coming in...

Back