• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Breaking News from many: Sterling expected to tell BRodgers later this week that he wants out.
Shades of Modric...let's see how David Brent and the LFC hierarchy deals with this....he'll be offski with those owners.

Love it!

id rather he stayed at liverpool if it meant he doesnt sign for arsenal.

It makes no difference. He's not as good as the hype and Arsenal have been perfectly set up for promising players to never really become what they could have been, see Walcott, Chamberlain, Wheelchair etc.

regardless of where he ends up, this is just too funny :D

i wonder how much longer itll be before liverpool fans realise their club is nowhere near what it once was. and is simply not an attractive proposition for even a player like sterling, let alone the best players in the world.

It makes no difference. He's not as good as the hype and Arsenal have been perfectly set up for promising players to never really become what they could have been, see Walcott, Chamberlain, Wheelchair etc.

Chamberlain is only 21! Think it's a bit to early to write him off considering Mason was playing League 1 football at that age.

Chamberlain is only 21! Think it's a bit to early to write him off considering Mason was playing League 1 football at that age.

As long as Wenger stays in charge he's not going to progress much beyond where he is today and his form will be erratic and streaky.

Carragher and Neville are debating the Sterling situation now. Good discussion but Jamie Carragher's voice is getting higher and higher the more exited he gets.

Carragher and Neville are debating the Sterling situation now. Good discussion but Jamie Carragher's voice is getting higher and higher the more exited he gets.

liverpool (the club, and its fans and carragher) dont even realise how hypocritical their stance on sterling is. are they having a laugh? wasnt too long ago when they pulled off one of the most distateful moves in football contract/transfer negotiations when they refused to let suarez leave when his release clause was met by arsenal. when a club has a precedent of pulling these kind of stunts, i dont see how anyone can really side with them in this case.

liverpool (the club, and its fans and carragher) dont even realise how hypocritical their stance on sterling is. are they having a laugh? wasnt too long ago when they pulled off one of the most distateful moves in football contract/transfer negotiations when they refused to let suarez leave when his release clause was met by arsenal. when a club has a precedent of pulling these kind of stunts, i dont see how anyone can really side with them in this case.

They tapped sterling up to sign him anyway, they can't now complain he has been tapped up by a big club.

I do think Rodgers is a major part of players not wanting to stay, he is a massive bellend who isn't a very good manager

i think he's gonna get the sack

he's 12/1 on betfair to be the next manager to leave his post, although they list carver on their which is strange as he is interim

Think sterling would be well advised to go abroad, if the offers are there. There's way too many people in the media with liverpool connections and biases who will absolutely slate him and cut him no slack on performances with his next prem club. If he goes abroad not only would he be more shielded from the British media but also his claim that he's career motivated would be more plausible.

I don't remember seeing these journo's/pundits lambasting Modric when he did the same to us trying to get a move to Chelsea, Spurs/levy were portrayed as the bad guys then.

CFW5rMMUUAAmIDH.jpg

Think sterling would be well advised to go abroad, if the offers are there. There's way too many people in the media with liverpool connections and biases who will absolutely slate him and cut him no slack on performances with his next prem club. If he goes abroad not only would he be more shielded from the British media but also his claim that he's career motivated would be more plausible.

I don't remember seeing these journo's/pundits lambasting Modric when he did the same to us trying to get a move to Chelsea, Spurs/levy were portrayed as the bad guys then.

Because like him or not Jose was right, the media is made up by a majority of pool players who are now in uproar over a player wanting to join a big club.

i think he's gonna get the sack

he's 12/1 on betfair to be the next manager to leave his post, although they list carver on their which is strange as he is interim
Yep, me too.

He goes on about Chelsea parking the bus last year, it's not like it wasn't expected.

Couldn't work out a way around it. Them not winning the league last year is bigger than any Sours choke

good point, definitely something in that

Yep, me too.

He goes on about Chelsea parking the bus last year, it's not like it wasn't expected.

Couldn't work out a way around it. Them not winning the league last year is bigger than any Sours choke

what will do for him, imo, is failing to qualify for the CL this season despite all the money he spent, the way some of the signings (particularly Balotelli) have worked out will count against him as well

he's made a lot of his own criticism by gobbing off about other clubs when he was on the up

what will do for him, imo, is failing to qualify for the CL this season despite all the money he spent, the way some of the signings (particularly Balotelli) have worked out will count against him as well

he's made a lot of his own criticism by gobbing off about other clubs when he was on the up

He has all the talk and charm of Jose, just none of the ability

Back