• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

The offer he apparently rejected was 100k wasn't it? It's Liverpool so it's quite funny but to be honest I think they are doing the right thing by not caving in. You start a giving an excellent youngster 100+ a week then Coutinho, Sturridge Henderson will all want more and Liverpool will end up paying Arsenal type salaries.

We had this debate when we first offered Bale a huge contract a while back. But Sterling is nowhere near the 'keep at all costs' level Bale was

Last edited:
If Brenton hadn't played him in every single game they might have had a case, but he's pretty much made him their most important player.

The offer he apparently rejected was 100k wasn't it? It's Liverpool so it's quite funny but to be honest I think they are doing the right thing by not caving in. You start a giving an excellent youngster 100+ a week then Coutinho, Sturridge Henderson will all want more and Liverpool will end up paying Arsenal type salaries.

We had this debate when we first offered Bale a huge contract a while back. But Sterling is nowhere near the 'keep at all costs' level Bale was

not sure about Henderson but Countinho and Sturridge are almost certainly on than that already, I think all he wants is parity

not sure about Henderson but Countinho and Sturridge are almost certainly on than that already, I think all he wants is parity

but if you give a 20 year old parity then those established players will also want an increase, thinking they deserve to be on more than a kid etc.. then a decent 18 year old will break into the first team and say, well Sterling is now on 150k p/w so I must be worth about 90k p/w etc.

No idea of the figures but you have to have a hierarchy and if you break it for someone or start to raise the bar then everyone will want to shift to bring them into line with where they think they should be.

but if you give a 20 year old parity then those established players will also want an increase, thinking they deserve to be on more than a kid etc.. then a decent 18 year old will break into the first team and say, well Sterling is now on 150k p/w so I must be worth about 90k p/w etc.

No idea of the figures but you have to have a hierarchy and if you break it for someone or start to raise the bar then everyone will want to shift to bring them into line with where they think they should be.

i'd say he's established now, and a better player than both of them (coutinho is only 22 by the way)

you do need a system though I agree, in their case Sterling isn't the one to start enforcing it on

Personally I don't think he deserves to be making demands, at least not based on this season. He has bundles of ability, but he seems to have stalled in his progress. It would dent Liverpool's pride for him to leave more than it would impact the team (right now)

You got to wonder who leaked the information that Sterling turned down an offer of £180k per week. Sounds like the club playing dirty tricks to get the agent back perhaps...

Personally I don't think he deserves to be making demands, at least not based on this season. He has bundles of ability, but he seems to have stalled in his progress. It would dent Liverpool's pride for him to leave more than it would impact the team (right now)

I would not be surprised to see them cash in on him and give that Ibe (sp?) a chance.

Sterling is just another hyped up English player who i don't think is really all that good. Lennon and SWP are 2 of a long list of similar players who burst onto the scene and then faded away. SWP at his best was better than Sterling.

Sterling is just another hyped up English player who i don't think is really all that good. Lennon and SWP are 2 of a long list of similar players who burst onto the scene and then faded away. SWP at his best was better than Sterling.
And Lennon at his best was better than the pair added together.

Was SWP good once upon a time or was it all just an illusion? I have a blurry memory of him at City and Chelsea but I hadn't really heard his name for years. As opposed to Bradley Wright-Phillips who is now scoring machine in the MLS

Sterling has got a lot of child maintenance to pay so no wonder he is trying to get a ridiculous sum of money per week

Must be such a warm and fuzzy atmosphere in their club house as it all comes crashing down with nothing to build on going forward. They will do everything they can to miss Europa League including laying down like a drunk West Ham wench for Arsenal this weekend.

Key players taking selfish suspensions at a crucial time - Gerrard with boarding pass tucked into his captain's armband - Sturridge knackered, Sterling showing no loyalty. You just know that Coutinho is next. He knows things have gone well for Suarez outside of Anfield.

Yep, it'll be their semi-literate captain-for-life Jordan Henderson and 10 guys named Moe next season.

Sterling has got a lot of child maintenance to pay so no wonder he is trying to get a ridiculous sum of money per week
But he's really slowed down on that front. I think he had 3 by the time he was 17 and none since then. Perhaps his shooting isn't as good as it used to be.

Was SWP good once upon a time or was it all just an illusion? I have a blurry memory of him at City and Chelsea but I hadn't really heard his name for years. As opposed to Bradley Wright-Phillips who is now scoring machine in the MLS

He was promising, but 2-3 years on a bench (collecting huge wages) with little real competitive football completely destroyed him.

It's amazing youngsters still sign for Cheat$ki/City/Manure etc. after the laundry list of dead careers, Marin pops into my head for some reason ..

He was promising, but 2-3 years on a bench (collecting huge wages) with little real competitive football completely destroyed him.

It's amazing youngsters still sign for Cheat$ki/City/Manure etc. after the laundry list of dead careers, Marin pops into my head for some reason ..
cheech-marin-320x240.jpg

?

Back