• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

e9f437d0-d0b2-11e4-b5d7-abfee78e8842_gerrheat.jpg

GERRARD HEAT MAP!

I like the way gerrard apologized to everyone except the person he should have apologised to, the guy he stamped on!!

Of course the liverpool spin machine with Brenton at the head will lap this up and it's yet more proof of what a magnificent leader he is..

LOL.

I did try reading it, but it was impossible to concentrate with the sound of some reporter choking so hard on Gerrard's c0ck.

same here, couldn't finish it, absolutely disgusting article

so its not about him but as soon as the game is over he stands in the middle of the dressing room and talks about himself, again, as I assume thats what he does after everyone of his brain farts thats costs them points

I bet Roy Keane never had to make that speech at United, which is why he has about 200 league winners medals and gerrard has none

further...

everything that clam has ever done is solely self serving, I can't wait until he's out of there and all the secrets start to come out, the dippers are gonna need counselling (along with councilling ;-)) when an irrefutable source details his desperation to move to chelsea

Presumably the 3 clown image on Skrtel's Twitter page refers to the independent FA panel that said it was deliberate?

I'd add another game for further disrepute.

I can't read the telegraph articles, i was wondering if anyone can shed a little light on the Sterling saga for me.

Reported today that he would be willing to turn down 180k a week to sign for Liverpool. Has anyone read/heard what his real objections/reasons are?

Does he want to go and thats that? Problems with Brenton? He simply knows he's got them over a barrel and he's fleecing them? Feels he should be winning championships already?

I read Brenton is playing him out of position at wingback? If so you don't offer 180k p/w to someone to play them out of position.

It seems very peculiar to me, you would usually expect a player in this situation at his age to just sign while spending the next 18months-2yrs preparing to leave if thats what he really wants.

I cannot believe he doesn't have an advisor warning him exactly how the Liverpool fans can be
clear.png

Can anyone offer any genuine insight? thanks

I can't read the telegraph articles, i was wondering if anyone can shed a little light on the Sterling saga for me.

Reported today that he would be willing to turn down 180k a week to sign for Liverpool. Has anyone read/heard what his real objections/reasons are?

Does he want to go and thats that? Problems with Brenton? He simply knows he's got them over a barrel and he's fleecing them? Feels he should be winning championships already?

I read Brenton is playing him out of position at wingback? If so you don't offer 180k p/w to someone to play them out of position.

It seems very peculiar to me, you would usually expect a player in this situation at his age to just sign while spending the next 18months-2yrs preparing to leave if thats what he really wants.

I cannot believe he doesn't have an advisor warning him exactly how the Liverpool fans can be
clear.png

Can anyone offer any genuine insight? thanks

From my understanding, he/his agent has a weekly salary in mind, and Liverpool/Brenton are not willing to pay that amount as they feel it is better for his progression to not have too much too soon as he is still a young player. They may even be covering their backs by offering him a good pay rise, but not so much so that when another review comes through, he is in a negotiating position for Rooney style salaries. I've not heard the 180k a week figure banded around before.

That's just my conjecture from various articles I've read, so don't take it as read!

Last I heard he was after 150k a week, which, bearing in mind salaries they are paying elsewhere and his importance to the team, seems about right to me.

Back