• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

glad i'm not the only one

all I can say is, if you are old enough to remember the dippers winning things you'll kinda get my point, if you can't, you have no idea of the circle jerk that will ensue in the press if they do win the league, it will make the coverage of the royal wedding look brief, it will be an onslaught, we'll have rodgers, suarez and stevie me rammed down our throats morning noon and night, everything will be analogous to liverpool fc, and the fans, my GHod, they don't shut up now, imagine them with something to be proud of, they genuinely believe (to a man) that the entire game of football revolves around their red ****ing kit, best this, best that, only a matter of time, rightful heirs, chosen ones blah blah blah, "we deserve it", they'll bleat, "its only been this long because Fergie was bribing the FA" and they'll be condescending with it, really ****ing condescending, in that really ****ing nasal twang

if only Geoffrey Howe had been listened to

glad i'm not the only one

all I can say is, if you are old enough to remember the dippers winning things you'll kinda get my point, if you can't, you have no idea of the circle jerk that will ensue in the press if they do win the league, it will make the coverage of the royal wedding look brief, it will be an onslaught, we'll have rodgers, suarez and stevie me rammed down our throats morning noon and night, everything will be analogous to liverpool fc, and the fans, my GHod, they don't shut up now, imagine them with something to be proud of, they genuinely believe (to a man) that the entire game of football revolves around their red ****ing kit, best this, best that, only a matter of time, rightful heirs, chosen ones blah blah blah, "we deserve it", they'll bleat, "its only been this long because Fergie was bribing the FA" and they'll be condescending with it, really ****ing condescending, in that really ****ing nasal twang

if only Geoffrey Howe had been listened to

I'm not only old enough, I've seen us get some right c untings up there in the 70s and 80s. I remember it all. All I can say is, nothing upon nothing will EVER make me want the Filth or those c nuts from stamford bridge to win anything ever again.
Nothing.

I would (in fact) retort that anyone old enough to have suffered at the old stamford bridge, when racists and knifers roamed the alleyway along the West Stand from the old away end will never EVER want them to do ANYTHING except go bust or get relegated.

thats a valid point, luckily i avoided such situations (a bit younger) so don't have that experience to draw upon

i'm basing this on what we will be exposed to now, if chelsea win, its another one, its Jose, its money, it's not really real, if city win, likewise, if the gooners do it, wiley old arsene has done it again, its a day and half in the papers and a 10 mins at the start of football weekly, if its liverpool it'll be special editions, 24 hour rolling news, knighthoods, england playing the WC in the liverpool kit out of respect, open top bus tours of the entire country (and Ireland), retiring of the PL trophy as its finally found its home, team/manager/tea lady of the year at the BBC SPOTY awards, branded baked beans, internationals will be moved from wembley to klanfield and no one will bat an eyelid as this is just how it should be, bland justifications of how they deserve it, especially this year, all must genuflect and suck on the **** of the worlds one true football club

i'm sick to the stomach already

thats a valid point, luckily i avoided such situations (a bit younger) so don't have that experience to draw upon

i'm basing this on what we will be exposed to now, if chelsea win, its another one, its Jose, its money, it's not really real, if city win, likewise, if the gooners do it, wiley old arsene has done it again, its a day and half in the papers and a 10 mins at the start of football weekly, if its liverpool it'll be special editions, 24 hour rolling news, knighthoods, england playing the WC in the liverpool kit out of respect, open top bus tours of the entire country (and Ireland), retiring of the PL trophy as its finally found its home, team/manager/tea lady of the year at the BBC SPOTY awards, branded baked beans, internationals will be moved from wembley to klanfield and no one will bat an eyelid as this is just how it should be, bland justifications of how they deserve it, especially this year, all must genuflect and suck on the **** of the worlds one true football club

Fair enough, I think I just accept that whoever wins it we will get flooded with ******** and I'd rather them than the others...I think it comes down to whether you already have a dislike of Liverpool, and I really don't. That might be the dividing line...

This post made me laugh out loud!!! Hilarious1 Love it - if they do win it i'll come back to this post and check mark a date against everything you wrote to see which happens first etc

It'll at least give me something humorous to do whilst dealing with the reality

I've enjoyed watching the style of football they have provided this year, reminded me of when we were the entertainers for 18 months

The reason I dont want them to win it is pure and simply their fans

I've enjoyed watching the style of football they have provided this year, reminded me of when we were the entertainers for 18 months

The reason I dont want them to win it is pure and simply their fans

**** fans, **** club, completely deluded, victim mentality

really hope City pulls something out

I really hope those of you above saying you would rather see l'**** or Chelsea win the league are having the rest of us on. Absolutely pathetic if not, should be ashamed of yourselves... they are and always will be our main rivals, Liverpool fans won't give two ****s about us now they're ahead of us again, Arsenal and Chelsea fans even when successful will annoy the living **** out of us because it's in their nature to rub in every success and try to belittle us at every opportunity.

I can only assume it is our gloryhunting additions of the last few years who would rather see ****/Chels win a trophy. They are the most despicable clubs on the planet.

I really hope those of you above saying you would rather see l'**** or Chelsea win the league are having the rest of us on. Absolutely pathetic if not, should be ashamed of yourselves... they are and always will be our main rivals, Liverpool fans won't give two ****s about us now they're ahead of us again, Arsenal and Chelsea fans even when successful will annoy the living **** out of us because it's in their nature to rub in every success and try to belittle us at every opportunity.

I can only assume it is our gloryhunting additions of the last few years who would rather see ****/Chels win a trophy. They are the most despicable clubs on the planet.

Amen Brother!

=D>

Amen Sister!
=D>
:-k

Honestly mates I'm foaming at the mouth just reading such ********!

It stinks of bitterness. We should reserve every ounce of our bitterness for l'**** and chelski :p

I have followed Spurs since the very early 80's

Make no mistake, Arsenal and Chelsea are Spur's rivals and as such I wish the pox on them and their families daily.

However, there honestly is no more dislikeable & deluded club than Pool, add the fact that 70% of the media is ex Pool. Anyone who disagrees, just go read some of the drivel on RAWK (the worst day and worst posters on GG would be the best on RAWK), their sense of entitlement, victim mentality is worse than any other club. They have been horribly obnoxious without success, I remember when they were successful how obnoxious they were then, unfortunately we have modern media and the internet to dial the level up now.

Make no mistake, Arsenal and Chelsea are Spur's rivals and as such I wish the pox on them and their families daily.

However, there honestly is no more dislikeable & deluded club than Pool, add the fact that 70% of the media is ex Pool. Anyone who disagrees, just go read some of the drivel on RAWK (the worst day and worst posters on GG would be the best on RAWK), their sense of entitlement, victim mentality is worse than any other club. They have been horribly obnoxious without success, I remember when they were successful how obnoxious they were then, unfortunately we have modern media and the internet to dial the level up now.

I agree with all of that, and I have laughed as much as anyone at Liverpool's 4 years in the doldrums.

But what they are doing now is fantastic. They haven't spent billions, they've just made good footballing decisions. They hired the right man. They gave him time. They signed good players and gave them a system to reach their potential. They held on to their best player and watched him hit world class status.

Any crowing they do if they win the title, frankly they deserve it. It will be one of the best stories of the PL era IMO. I'm usually the furthest person from a Steve G lovefest but even I really want to see it happen for him this year. It would be just be a great story and if it can't be us, the club that actually shows what can be achieved with a bit of patience, structure and planning is a bloody nice thing to see.

They deserve credit where it is due, I am 100% impressed with the turnaround they have made in 2 seasons under Rodgers although I don't overly rate him. He has got them playing great football, at a high intensity and it has worked pretty much all season so fair play to them.

Do I want them to win the league? No.

The reason being that their fanbase is just too much. It has already started to be frank. They are carrying on like the world hasn't spun properly on its axis for the last 24 years and the only thing that can right it is Liverpool rightly being crowned champions of England again. The mentality is such that they truly believe that something has been completely out of of kilter with the realms of being and time and it can only be put right if they are the number one team in existence. Brendan Rodgers can literally do no wrong, he is the best manager in the league bar none, if you listen to a Liverpool fan.

It's just an arrogant and annoying attitude. The thread they have about us on RAWK, jesus wept, you would think we had never finished above them in history, never mind the last 5 years in a row. And all based on this season because last season their fanbase wasn't crowing in any aspect at all, despite the green shoots of recovery in patches throughout the 12/13 season.

They are also a bunch of hypocrites. They cane Man Utd fans about their glory hunting fans but look at their fanbase? A large proportion of them are between the ages of 30 and 55 imo and started supporting them from the late 60s through to the late 80s. Influenced by nothing else other than the fact they were the top team around at the time. No different from the thousands of fans who started supporting Utd in the 90s and Chelsea in the 00s. Coming back from the game at Anfield last week, the train was packed solid, mainly with Liverpool fans. Where did most of them get off? London Euston. With zero to link to the club or the area being a likely scenario other than choosing to support a winning team at the time to boost their own personal credibility (in their own eyes).

If it comes to the crunch then begrudgingly I would want to see them possibly pip Chelsea. The main reason for me not wanting that is simple. We aren't in competition with Chelsea and won't be for the foreseeable future. But we are in direct competition with Liverpool and for them to get CL is bad enough as it will attract players but them winning the league? Well we may as well then only have Arsenal to aim for because that will send Liverpool way past Arsenal in terms of being attractive to sign for and nearer the likes of Chelsea and City in terms of competition for signings which will only make them stronger and harder to catch.

Hopefully City can do us a favour and win all 6 games with Chelsea and Liverpool drawing........its the lesser of three evils for considering I can't stand any of the three likely to win the title.

Last edited:

I can't attest to having visited another team's fan forum for a long time (too busy), but I did look at all our rivals forums last year and the preceding ones and although RAWK annoyed me in many ways it certainly boasted more knowledgeable posters than on any of the Emirates Marketing Project, Arsenal or Chelsea forums - you would click on those ones and there were rarely in depth posts, it was generally departs (with regards to Chelsea and Arsenal, often from abroad) acting like they are the bees knees despite never having set foot in England let alone London, and attempting to wind up others.

I don't even see Liverpool as a lesser evil, unlike Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea I have great respect for them as a club (like I did Man United when they won stuff) because they generally uphold their traditions, haven't got cheat money, bring through young English prospects etc etc.

I'm actually going to go and take a sneak peek at an Arsenal forum now, just cos I have a bit of time and can enjoy the depressive posts :D

I live just down the road from Liverpool and work with a fair few of their fans, but believe me I would still rather them win the League than Arsenal all day long. As a Spurs fan, they are my teams rivals not Liverpool.
I could handle Chelsea winning the League because, at the end of the day, like City, it would be a title that had been bought

I genuinely don't rate Rodgers or Liverpools squad. I laughed at the Hendersons etc...but they keep winning. Maybe I'm the one who is misjudging them???? How can a failed championship manager be doing this at the top of the PL????

I genuinely don't rate Rodgers or Liverpools squad. I laughed at the Hendersons etc...but they keep winning. Maybe I'm the one who is misjudging them???? How can a failed championship manager be doing this at the top of the PL????

Organised, confident players and a massive heap of luck with no injuries, suspensions and cup runs to distract them

Organised, confident players and a massive heap of luck with no injuries, suspensions and cup runs to distract them

True although they started well even without Suarez. Sterlings pulling up trees and even Mignolet is having a decent season a goalkeeper who at the start of the season wasn't even mentioned as a decent keeper!!! Average galore yet winning every week it seems??!! Unbelievable.

Back