• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I think somebody should start a campaign to boycott products from all of their sponsors on the basis of the club supporting racism :D

When Gilbert Godfried tweeted some borderline tasteless 'joke', Aflac immediately axed his ass. His joke was a bit too soon, but wasn't that bad IMO. However, a professional athlete making racial slurs during a game, and the club coming in to support him afterwards is mind-boggling. I'm also surprised the sponsors don't take action after major PR nightmares that LFC has perpetuated.

I think somebody should start a campaign to boycott products from all of their sponsors on the basis of the club supporting racism :D

you've spelt buoycott wrong :D

meanwhile on rawk, they are circling the wagons, firing off emails, stocking up on candles, calling to arms all internet warriors etc...etc....

Evra and Ferdinand

What the hell is wrong with fans who are booing these players. Chelsea booing Ferdinand and Liverpool booing Evra is an absolute disgrace.

What are these fans thinking? 'how dare they complain about being racially abused by our players. Absolutly disgusting.

What the hell is wrong with fans who are booing these players. Chelsea booing Ferdinand and Liverpool booing Evra is an absolute disgrace.

What are these fans thinking? 'how dare they complain about being racially abused by our players. Absolutly disgusting.

Was just gonna post this in the midweek/weekend thread but good shout. Why the fudge are Liverpool booing Evra???

Tribalism. Plain and simple. Nothing short of pathetic. The remainder of the week I'm sure a lot of the people who boo Ferdinand and Evra are normal, decent people. Get in a stadium and crowd mentality takes over when surrounded by louder, ignorant eejits

Cos they're BLACK!!

There, I said it... Liverpool have proved themselves time and again to be nothing more than a bunch of bin-dipping VICTIMS... and I'm surprised Chelsea fans stopped 'hissing' long enough to Boo ANYONE!!! Obviously they've learnt to multi-task!

Let's face it if it had been us im sure a few of the fans would do the same.

I reckon a few of our fans would have booed Evra. And been roundly criticised by our own fanbase for it. We don't have the victim mentality nor a prick like Dagleish as manager stoking tensions.

But no sorry, I don't think we would have booed Rio. No more than an absolutely tiny minority. No more than Man utd fans hiss at us when we're playing.

In Liverpool's case, its not a minority, I am yet to meet a Liverpool fan that doesn't believe this whole thing was

a) made up by Evra
b) pushed by Ferguson/the FA etc to get at Liverpool
c) complete and utter flimflam

Liverpol fans proclaim that 'he's not a racist' - but does that even matter? He admitted to referring to Evra's skin colour on the pitch - therefore his ban was 100% justified. Whether or not the intent was there doesn't really matter, I wouldn't say 'little black man' to a random opponent on a sunday morning.

AlXoX0XCAAA7y1e.jpg

In Liverpool's case, its not a minority, I am yet to meet a Liverpool fan that doesn't believe this whole thing was

a) made up by Evra
b) pushed by Ferguson/the FA etc to get at Liverpool
c) complete and utter flimflam

Well my brother is a Liverpool fan and he thinks Suarez should have gone through the same thing Terry is going through aswell as having the 8 match ban. He also said they should have been suspended until they were found either guilty or not guilty.

But all Liverpool fans are scum aren't they?

Back