• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

borinifabio29 fabio borini 24 Jan
Happy birthday my little sister!!!!! You are the best!!!! I love you!!!! ❤❤❤

BBXOPZOCAAEJZSc.jpg

:-k

And how isn't Sturridge backup for Suarez? If Suarez gets injured, who will play up front? Sturridge.

Dude, Sturridge is not the backup for Suarez because Rogers plays them together, not one or the other. Sturridge plays whether Suarez is injured or not.

Dude, Sturridge is not the backup for Suarez because Rogers plays them together, not one or the other. Sturridge plays whether Suarez is injured or not.

So if Suarez is injured who plays up front? Would be like us playing Sig on the left. He would still be the natural backup for Dempsey and would be moved inside if Dempsey was injured.

:eek:

If you say he is past his best I would agree with you, but if you insist that he is crap then you do not have a clue

Currently he is, but that's partly due to Rodgers not really using him correctly.

Liverpool FC @LFC

Jamie Carragher has announced he will leave #LFC at the end of 2012-13 and will retire from football.

Liverpool FC @LFC

Jamie Carragher has announced he will leave #LFC at the end of 2012-13 and will retire from football.

Liverpool through and through and Fergie called him their best defender.
But boy, did he get away with penalties throughout his career.

In the last ten years Pool haven't done so well as they expect, but they've been way more successful than us.

Back