• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Our Rafa who art in West London, hallowed be his name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive Rafa who trespasses against us, and lead him not into temptation, but deliver him from evil.

If you want a laugh, our game is on Liverpool TV right now, the most ridiculous biased commentators ever

The Skyrtel cynical challenge on Dempsey in the 1st half, both were like he looked for it, he even slowed down so he could get hacked down

Pair of total ****s

Am I the only one that thought neither of Liverpool's two penalty appeals were strong enough to even be worth showing as highlights, let alone Rodgers moaning about them in the media afterwards?

Am I the only one that thought neither of Liverpool's two penalty appeals were strong enough to even be worth showing as highlights, let alone Rodgers moaning about them in the media afterwards?

Highlights yes.

But they're so obviously not when you see them again.

Dembele muscles Gerrard out of it, slides and gets the ball.

Gallas gets the ball whilst tackling Suarez.

I think it might be the victim mentality shining through again.

No, you are not the only one.

Seen the highlights on MOTD several times now and I definitely think that both Dembele and Gallas got the ball and not the player in both situations.

The only thing I will agree with Rodgers is the free kick on Dempsey that led to the 2-0 goal. That was very soft

I think Rodgers has done a good job with Liverpool on the pitch, his comments after the game against us were laughable though.

The Gallas/Suarez penalty claim was never a penalty, Gallas clearly got the ball. To claim otherwise seems ridiculous. The Dembele/Gerrard one is a bit more questionable, you see those given (not a good argument), but more often than not refs allow a bit of physical contact in the box in situations like that. Dembele got the ball, it might have been more of a shove in the back than shoulder on shoulder and it could be given, I've seen several experts agree that it wasn't though.

Rodgers didn't stop at claiming that it was a penalty though, he went as far as saying that it was more of an assault than a tackle. I mean for fudges sake, what is on? It wasn't a bad challenge at all. You want to talk about an assault the way Gerrard went into the back of Dembele leading with an elbow was pretty nasty, we didn't even get a free kick.

I agree that the Dempsey free kick was soft though, I have a feeling Henderson (was it?) clipped his heels when running behind him though, didn't get any good replays, but it seemed like one of those situation.

What did he say?

He mentioned that they had played very well and fought hard and that he would have been disappointed even with a draw after that. Proud of his players and all that. I thought that was fair enough. Then he went on to say that they should have had two penalties from the two incidents above, that Dembele's tackle on Gerrard was more of an assault than a tackle and that Dempsey dived for the free kick that Bale scored from.

He's been close to a PR disaster from the onset. And how they laughed at Kenny . . .

Who laughed at Kenny? Surely not the Liverpool fans?

He has been saying a lot of strange things, a bit strange when thinking that he sounded quite sane when managing Swansea. Maybe the pressure is getting to him, or he's being influenced by other people at the club. I still think Kenny was more of a PR disaster, his handling of the Suarez situation was about as bad as it could be.

He also said having more possession in the game is better to him than scoring goals as well

Wasn't that just a spoof twitter account?

Who laughed at Kenny? Surely not the Liverpool fans?

He has been saying a lot of strange things, a bit strange when thinking that he sounded quite sane when managing Swansea. Maybe the pressure is getting to him, or he's being influenced by other people at the club. I still think Kenny was more of a PR disaster, his handling of the Suarez situation was about as bad as it could be.

Evey man and his dog

His handling of Carroll and some of their other fringe players was hardly any better. Some of his comments were borderline disgraceful and unprofessional, imv

He also said having more possession in the game is better to him than scoring goals as well

No he didn't.

Anyway i've been impressed with what he's done over there. I mean he's turned that turbo brick team (last season) to a team that play attractive, flowing football but they need a striker badly. They can't constantly rely on Suarez to bail them out week after week so a striker and then a CM to play with Allen and lucas is the 2 priorities (think they're going to bid for Huntelaar and/or Llorente in january).

Back