• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Just realised that by the time we play them, they could be above us....thet now have some creativity and pace up front. THis must the first time in years that I actuallky fear they could beat us at home...

Unbeaten in 7 in the league, they mightb be flying by the time we play; lots of credit has to go to Ridgers considering who they've had in their fixtures since the Manure defaet.

Perhaps good jopb it's on a midweek night; somehow I think we'l be more up for it because of tha, But no Ade...:cry:

Jamie Carragher says Liverpool could be playing in the Champions League next year as a top-four finish is "up for grabs

Yep, could see that coming after yesterdays win

Jamie Carragher says Liverpool could be playing in the Champions League next year as a top-four finish is "up for grabs

Yep, could see that coming after yesterdays win

fudge me, classic case of fearing a team too much because they're in good form while we aren't.

So many swings to happen still this season. Yes Liverpool are playing well, and they have probably been playing better than their position suggests. But we also have a good team, and just need to get back into form ourselves. Let's chill out a bit.

There's no reason they can't challenge for 4th.

Of course, they have a good midfield, talent on the wings and a striker in form upfront. They have quality right through their team and they just lack depth, which will probably be rectified in Jan. If they keep their key players fit though they could put a very good run together.

It's just annoying to keep reading the hysterical postings of people so obviously swung by the current form of a particular club. If a club is in bad form it's 'lol they are brick, mid table mediocrity beckons, let's laugh at them' but as soon as they hit good form, and especially if we are in a bit of a rut, they are suddenly supposed to be massive threats and big time worries.

There's no balance most of the time, no acknowledgement that this season especially there's a heck of a lot of teams with quality players right through their sides that can hurt any other team. The established order is getting fudged up. Man United have lost 3 times this season, and have needed RVP to rescue them so often. Emirates Marketing Project have not had a truly good performance probably until yesterday. Chelsea have shown they can be shut down. Saudi Sportswashing Machine aren't what they were. Neither are we. Liverpool and Arsenal have struggled.

There's going to be so many peaks and troughs for all teams this season. It's exciting, anyone could get up there.

article-2235082-1616465D000005DC-579_306x423.jpg
article-2235082-16164669000005DC-108_306x423.jpg

Luis Suarez will not face further punishment for what Wigan boss Roberto Martinez described as a 'stamp' on David Jones.

The incident happened in the 63rd minute of Liverpool's 3-0 win on Saturday when the Uruguayan was involved in an ugly challenge on the midfielder.

But because it occurred during play and was not an off-the-ball incident, under FA regulations it is considered as having been seen and therefore no more action can be taken from video replays.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2235082/Luis-Suarez-escapes-punishment-stamp-David-Jones.html

So have West Brom, Chelsea, Man Utd, Emirates Marketing Project, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Wigan, Norwich, Arsenal...

I didn't mention the Top 4 because they have superior squads so I'd expect them to play better - made reference to teams of similar or lower overall squad quality

Disagree on Newastle, Brom and Wigan personally - few good games here and there but not on a consistent level over 12 games. Norwich - not at all for me

Suarez is arrogant, big-mouth, diver... I want to knock him out, blasts Williams

Swansea City Ashley Williams has stoked the fire ahead of Liverpool's visit to Swansea by revealing he dislikes Luis Suarez so much he wants to knock him out.

The Wales captain played Suarez twice last season and faces the controversial striker again on Sunday.

In his book My Premier League Diary, which comes out this week, the centre back writes after Swansea's 0-0 draw at Anfield last year: 'Suarez has that aura about him that says "I'm untouchable" and his manner and behaviour made me want to knock him out.'

'I'd go as far as to say that the manner in which he approached the game, with utter contempt for us all, means that he's streets ahead of any player I've truly disliked since we've been in the Premier League.

'He dived more than any other player I've played against before - it was so bad I was genuinely shocked.

'Throughout the game, he just dived down and screamed at any given moment.

'Now, obviously, diving has crept into the game more and more in recent years and, as a defender, you have to be aware of it.

'But even the players you know that like a dive at least wait until there is some sort of challenge or contact.

'Not Suarez.

'A couple of times I'd hear the scream, see him writhing on the floor and for the life of me couldn't see where the contact could have been.'

Williams also took exception to Suarez in the return match last May. After Swansea's 1-0 win, he wrote: 'Having played against him twice now I just have to say that I don't like the bloke.

'They won a corner, and I appealed to the ref to say that it had come off him last. He said something to me with a bit of a snarl, so I just told him to shut his mouth.

'I don't like the superior manner he brings on the field with him.

'Basically I have no time for the guy at all.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2236224/Luis-Suarez-arrogant-big-mouthed-diver--I-want-knock-blasts-Ashley-Williams.html

Suarez is arrogant, big-mouth, diver... I want to knock him out, blasts Williams

Swansea City Ashley Williams has stoked the fire ahead of Liverpool's visit to Swansea by revealing he dislikes Luis Suarez so much he wants to knock him out.

The Wales captain played Suarez twice last season and faces the controversial striker again on Sunday.

In his book My Premier League Diary, which comes out this week, the centre back writes after Swansea's 0-0 draw at Anfield last year: 'Suarez has that aura about him that says "I'm untouchable" and his manner and behaviour made me want to knock him out.'

'I'd go as far as to say that the manner in which he approached the game, with utter contempt for us all, means that he's streets ahead of any player I've truly disliked since we've been in the Premier League.

'He dived more than any other player I've played against before - it was so bad I was genuinely shocked.

'Throughout the game, he just dived down and screamed at any given moment.

'Now, obviously, diving has crept into the game more and more in recent years and, as a defender, you have to be aware of it.

'But even the players you know that like a dive at least wait until there is some sort of challenge or contact.

'Not Suarez.

'A couple of times I'd hear the scream, see him writhing on the floor and for the life of me couldn't see where the contact could have been.'

Williams also took exception to Suarez in the return match last May. After Swansea's 1-0 win, he wrote: 'Having played against him twice now I just have to say that I don't like the bloke.

'They won a corner, and I appealed to the ref to say that it had come off him last. He said something to me with a bit of a snarl, so I just told him to shut his mouth.

'I don't like the superior manner he brings on the field with him.

'Basically I have no time for the guy at all.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2236224/Luis-Suarez-arrogant-big-mouthed-diver--I-want-knock-blasts-Ashley-Williams.html

That won't backfire, will it?

A RAWK classic that I saw reposted elsewhere. Arf:

He has gone, he can never return.

Goodbye Rafa, and thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all you did. You will always have a place in our hearts, along with Shanks, Paisley, Fagan and Dalglish.

I know how much you want to be back here, sorting things out, running things and finishing off what you had started. You were treated so bad, we understood this too late to help you. We are sorry, so very sorry.

But now we must fight on, we must draw strength from our forefathers and face our foes head on, without fear or trepidation. Together we march on, we crave our rightful place at the top of the pile; that place is ours, it is why we are feared and hated. So be it. We exist to be the best, to be a shining example unto others. We do not settle for anything but the best. We are kings.

So I say once more. Thank you Rafa, I wish you well. But should we meet in battle then we shall show you no mercy. It is not love or hate that makes us hungry; it is the desire to be the best. And we will, no matter what, always strive to be the best. For we are kings, and we never surrender.

Goodbye Rafa, and thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all you did. You will always have a place in our hearts, along with Shanks, Paisley, Fagan and Dalglish.

I know how much you want to be back here, sorting things out, running things and finishing off what you had started. You were treated so bad, we understood this too late to help you. We are sorry, so very sorry.

But now we must fight on, we must draw strength from our forefathers and face our foes head on, without fear or trepidation. Together we march on, we crave our rightful place at the top of the pile; that place is ours, it is why we are feared and hated. So be it. We exist to be the best, to be a shining example unto others. We do not settle for anything but the best. We are kings.

So I say once more. Thank you Rafa, I wish you well. But should we meet in battle then we shall show you no mercy. It is not love or hate that makes us hungry; it is the desire to be the best. And we will, no matter what, always strive to be the best. For we are kings, and we never surrender.

grandma_meme_large1.jpg

Tolkien is that you?

Back