• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Good statement from Bale.

Hope Huddlestone is back for when we play Liverpool next. We need someone who doesn't take this brick from these bastards in our team.

Seriously, our players should be fudging swarming around Adam calling him a **** after that tackle.

where was Sandro when you needed him? I reckon he would've shown Adam a thing or two! Think it'll be a tense atmosphere when they come to the Lane in Nov

where was Sandro when you needed him? I reckon he would've shown Adam a thing or two! Think it'll be a tense atmosphere when they come to the Lane in Nov

Sandro wouldn't have done anything I'm afraid. He isn't an ugly player at all, normally just makes excellent tackles winning the ball. Even Parker might not have reacted, I remember Suarez hitting him in the throat last season and was fully expecting some tackles to fly in later, but nothing happened.

Hudd though:)

Sandro wouldn't have done anything I'm afraid. He isn't an ugly player at all, normally just makes excellent tackles winning the ball. Even Parker might not have reacted, I remember Suarez hitting him in the throat last season and was fully expecting some tackles to fly in later, but nothing happened.

Stampy McStuderson :barnet:

The annoying thing about the footage of the first adam/bale tackle is that no one was in Adam's face kicking off. Maybe everyone missed it but I'm sure there's been a few times when brick goes on and everyone's just looking around. One of the lessor talked about positives from Hudd returning is the fact that he's an angry bastard

Good statement from Bale

Am I missing something with Hudd?

I only saw bits and peices of the game but everyone's talking like he's some caged animal out for revenge.

What's the deal?

Oh my, imagine a team of Hudd and Sandro! Unbeatable! Both big strong lads!

a midfield of Sandro, Hudd and Sig is actually quite a physical midfield, but also plenty of quality in their. With Bale and Ade as well that would be 5 of the front 6 being 6 footers.

Wow, just read the Football 365 mailbox - it's something I like to do as it's usually got some funny mails and some well thought out opinions - but at least 3 of the ones published today go along the lines of 'Karma: AVB pulls his precious Gareth Bale out of the Olympics so he can get a head-start on his Tottenham season but gets injured by Adam, keeping him out longer than the Olympics would have done'

It just made me rage again. I really shouldn't let it bother me but I just hate when people can be so wrong and spout such utter rubbish because there's a risk people will start believing it.

I reckon Gareth is going to get him back in the best possible manner.

Couple of cheeky nutmegs, a few bursts of acceleration past him and a few goals/assists against Lolroflerpool should do it.

and then upon scoring, celebrating like this:

[video=youtube;4H9pTgQY_mo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H9pTgQY_mo[/video]

a midfield of Sandro, Hudd and Sig is actually quite a physical midfield, but also plenty of quality in their. With Bale and Ade as well that would be 5 of the front 6 being 6 footers.
Yeah, we need a taller and more physical team IMO, too many times last season we were beaten and scared off the ball! with some big lads, I think we can instantly hurt the opposition mentally! and add Kaboul and Vertonghen to that equation.... We'll have a big team!

Good statement by Bale. I like it that Walker and Jenas have backed him up too. Adam is a brick footballer whose only contributions to his team are fouling other players and taking penalties.

I've made my feelings about Bale's play acting clear in the past, but he also gets kicked more than any other player in the premier league. The only players who get kicked more than him that I can think of are Ronaldo and Messi.

Another thing I hate about football, why are the dirtiest players i.e. Fellaini, Adam, Van Bommel allowed at least 4 or 5 fouls before they get booked whereas the cleaner players in the game might clip someone and they get a booking even though it's their first foul?!

Even a lot of Liverpool fans have been coating Adam, and bare in mind this is a club famed for playing the victim and showing undying support to all things associated with LFC. You've got a a few idiots as well wheeling out the old Paul Scholes "can't tackle" excuse for Adam.

What are those fudgein scouse ****s sayin about the tackle? I bet they're all applauding it seeing as they're brick at everything else.

Back