• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I lost all respect for Liverpool the night they tinkled away the league title to ArseAnal in 1989... whether down to sheer arrogance, downright ineptitude, or Grobbelaar taking a cheeky bung to make it happen, I don't know... but they haven't quite been the same since!!

How you can describe Bale as ugly when using Charlie Adam in the same sentance is beyond me. Liverpool had arguably the ugliest team in the league last season with these lot

display_image.jpg

Jay%20Spearing.jpg

Not forgetting Suarez, Skrtel, Carragher etc

Charlie Adam championship mid table brick that slipped thru the net as last gasp Blackpool , made it to prem and he was the hard nut . biggest kaant since Hansen

That was a rather horrifying night. I was still clinging onto the hope of us signing Rossi ... they cut to Spurs Lodge for some breaking transfer news and it was that we'd agreed a deal to sign Charlie Adam ...

e27157adaaa8.gif

My daily Liverscum rant

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNTS

They really are. Dog leash has really taken them up a few notches on my hate o meter!!

They think of themselves as a cult. Some form of institution. They are an institution of ****s maybe. I seriously dont know any other word to describe those ****s.

Back