• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Adam’s ugly tackle raised temperatures further inside the M&T Bank Stadium — where the thermometer never dipped below 100 degrees, despite an evening kick-off.

Time zones don't exist then according to The Sun.

These two things dont get you points though and on the pitch they are woeful..

RAWK going on about Borrini, the same Borrinni who failed at CFC as a youngster then couldnt even get a game at Swansea on loan in the Championship

Im not worried about them challenging us as I havent been for the past 2 seasons

That may come back to haunt you. This season isn't like those before. I think if we lose Modric the gap will be closed drastically.

Im sorry Modric is good but he alone is not the main reason for us being so much better than them...

No, but he was integral to the way we play. And without him and Parker in the middle this season, combined with the fact we'll almost certainly play a completely new system, I personally feel we'll finish a good few points off of last season's tally.

No, but he was integral to the way we play. And without him and Parker in the middle this season, combined with the fact we'll almost certainly play a completely new system, I personally feel we'll finish a good few points off of last season's tally.

Too early to say, Levy may shock the world with who we sign in the next few weeks, as soon as rat face goes, things will change

Surely he wouldnt have been able to play on after that?

It's possible unfortunately. Whilst it's "warm" it doesn't feel as bad and then the moment you stop even for 5 minutes it freezes up and is agony to put any weight on it.

To be honest as it was a friendly, I am amazed they left him on the pitch. It would have damaged it even more and may be the difference between being out for a few days or a few weeks. Let's hope the rumours are wrong, but if they aren't then our Management/Medical team really ****ed that one up by leaving him on the pitch in that state.

These two things dont get you points though and on the pitch they are woeful..

RAWK going on about Borrini, the same Borrinni who failed at CFC as a youngster then couldnt even get a game at Swansea on loan in the Championship

Im not worried about them challenging us as I havent been for the past 2 seasons

Completely agree. I have no idea why people are worried about them. Who have they signed that's going to improve them? Joe Allen? Wow! Gerrard is another year older and has been on the decline for at least 3 seasons.

The biggest sign that shows how far Liverpool have slipped: Charlie Adam plays for them.

All he does is foul players and take penalties (badly). He was famed for being good at set pieces at Blackpool, his free kicks and corners were atrocious last season! Another player from a long line of dirty players to come from Rangers.

The biggest sign that shows how far Liverpool have slipped: Charlie Adam plays for them.

All he does is foul players and take penalties (badly). He was famed for being good at set pieces at Blackpool, his free kicks and corners were atrocious last season! Another player from a long line of dirty players to come from Rangers.

Adams is getting slaughtered on RAWK. I wonder if the failed transfer to spurs has in someway affected Adam. He seems to have it in for Spurs players.

Back