• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Don't know if these have been flagged up anywhere...

sau1.jpg

sau2.jpg

Blatantly looking at Parker whilst giving the good news to his intestines - and what the hell is that eye gauge all about?!?!

apparently eye gauging is a traditional friendly gesture back in Uruguay

Suarez watch last night:

- Pitiful dive - CHECK
- Claim penalty for handball when you've palmed it down yourself - CHECK
- Miss glorious opportunity to score - CHECK
- Kicking someone in the nads - CHECK

Suarez watch last night:

- Pitiful dive - CHECK
- Claim penalty for handball when you've palmed it down yourself - CHECK
- Miss glorious opportunity to score - CHECK
- Kicking someone in the nads - CHECK

Liverpool Bingo anyone?

Honestly, if Liverpool the city was wiped off the surface of this planet, the world would be a better place.

Naaaa
GollumFace.jpg

hahah my mate did th "my precious" when a close up of him was on SKY. cracked me up!

Honestly, if Liverpool the city was wiped off the surface of this planet, the world would be a better place.

id have to agree but my gf's mum and family are all scouser sand they fudging love Liverpool. I went out there on Sat night before the game last season at Anfield and admittedly I had a great time, but the place is a fcuking dive and they absolutely live off the Beatles up there.

plus I sit opposite 2 Pool fans, 1 proper scouser woman and one southern fan. Both love their club and never do anything wrong, Sureaz is the bollox yada yada yada.

bore off

Dear Liverpool fans lurking here

When you won the CL the other year, I would say that most neutrals were behind you. You are a great club, historically, and alot of fans respected that, even if it was begrudgingly.

Today, that has changed. To be quite frank about it, you are despised.

Never in my life have I read so much filth, and bile from such a wide cross section of support, as I have from RAWK recently. It just beggars belief. You are your own worst enemy. Not the Media, or anyone else.

You are like a tight knit Free Mason society, who hates anything that is not you. You hate teams because they are now better than you. You hate players because they are better than your own. You hate managers, because they are better than Kenny Dalgliesh. You hate the Press because you are not in the limelight.

Ask yourselves why you should be? What have you done to deserve to be?

You spent 100M, yet you dont entertain...not even slightly. Please take a look at the table, because the last time I checked, there are six teams above you. Yet all of your players are much better, and you have a better manager.

Your "loyalty" is not admirable. Its disgusting. Its the stuff of the deranged, and the dilusional. Like a form of narcisissm. A sickness. You make me sick.

The so called legendary Kop sucking the ball into the net? Try singing something other than a pre arranged "Walk On" before kick off. The PA is louder than the fans, and it sounds like entertainment night at the old peoples home. Embarassing, and archaic.

Move on. Everyone else has, and the more you huddle together in your little red ball of self indulgence, the more despicable those neutrals who once respected you, think you are.

Third season in a row you wont qualify for the CL. Who's fault is that? Roy's I suppose.....

Dear Liverpool fans lurking here

When you won the CL the other year, I would say that most neutrals were behind you. You are a great club, historically, and alot of fans respected that, even if it was begrudgingly.

Today, that has changed. To be quite frank about it, you are despised.

Never in my life have I read so much filth, and bile from such a wide cross section of support, as I have from RAWK recently. It just beggars belief. You are your own worst enemy. Not the Media, or anyone else.

You are like a tight knit Free Mason society, who hates anything that is not you. You hate teams because they are now better than you. You hate players because they are better than your own. You hate managers, because they are better than Kenny Dalgliesh. You hate the Press because you are not in the limelight.

Ask yourselves why you should be? What have you done to deserve to be?

You spent 100M, yet you dont entertain...not even slightly. Please take a look at the table, because the last time I checked, there are six teams above you. Yet all of your players are much better, and you have a better manager.

Your "loyalty" is not admirable. Its disgusting. Its the stuff of the deranged, and the dilusional. Like a form of narcisissm. A sickness. You make me sick.

The so called legendary Kop sucking the ball into the net? Try singing something other than a pre arranged "Walk On" before kick off. The PA is louder than the fans, and it sounds like entertainment night at the old peoples home. Embarassing, and archaic.

Move on. Everyone else has, and the more you huddle together in your little red ball of self indulgence, the more despicable those neutrals who once respected you, think you are.

Third season in a row you wont qualify for the CL. Who's fault is that? Roy's I suppose.....

=D>

I copied some stuff from the RAWK match thread, but truth be told that stuff isn't a patch on their Parker thread. The last two pages are some of the worst stuff I've ever read:

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=273982.200

Player does well against liverpool => They must insult him how dare he doesn't he know they 'deserve' to be winning every game and all the trophies should just be delivered to their cabinet at the start of the season. Wah, wah, wah, wah, wah.

Also they seem to be going on about when charlie adam played the ball and his momentum took him into parker, which looked like it would have been extremely painful, and they are complaining that it 'was not even a free kick'. Correct me if i am wrong, but i am pretty sure it was never given as a free kick... The game continued and then when the ball went out the physio came on..

Last edited:
Back