• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Everybody does play everybody, but when it comes to the last 10 games of the season and you already have points in the bag it'll make a difference who you have already played.

Only in the mind. We've picked up hardly any points from the top teams (1 from the others in the top 4 in fact).

Still some way ahead of 4th though. Tough run or not, its the teams below us where the points are. Chelsea, arse, Man U can give us 9pts. The others can give us 33pts.

' Spurs are going to start dropping points, we're going to kick ourselves for not getting into a good enough position to challenge for that third spot.'

That's the kind of post i enjoy seeing, the thing i enjoy most about it is how clearly he reasons his point, giving a clear and valid argument why he perceives this to be the case.

Everyone is mentioning our 'hard run in', whilst in my view we have the easiest final 5, maybe even 8 games of the season compared to chelsea, liverpool, Saudi Sportswashing Machine and arsenal..

Lets not forget people have been saying this kind of thing about us all season, just waiting for us to completely collapse yet we are still third in the league just 5 points off top. Im wondering when the penny may actually drop and these people will actually realise we are there for the long haul. I say that, i think City and United fans from what i've read have started saying they would be suprised if we didnt finish top 4 now, the others im sure are just getting more and more desperate for a collapse.

What these scousers forget is that we are beating the teams we should be (Swansea, Stoke, Wolves aside).

How many points have they dropped against "lesser teams"? And why would that suddenly change....they are turd.

Only in the mind. We've picked up hardly any points from the top teams (1 from the others in the top 4 in fact).

Still some way ahead of 4th though. Tough run or not, its the teams below us where the points are. Chelsea, arse, Man U can give us 9pts. The others can give us 33pts.

Part of it is in the mind. I know of a certain famous boxer who used to beat the opponent inside his own mind making it much easier to beat him in the ring. So even if it's in the mind it's still important. would you rather have a final five matches of:

Man united, Emirates Marketing Project, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool

or

Wigan, blackburn, bolton, Qpr and wolves?

If we had beaten all the others for most of the season, I wouldnt care. Thats where the points are.

Like I say, everyone plays everyone.

I'll tell you what Liverpool and Arsenal fans who are viewing this forum, yeah our run of fixtures is tough, but I'll take OUR TEAM over yours any day of the week.

We may end up winning at Arsenal and Chelsea but fudging it up against Stoke and Fulham. Paul Merson has said for the last two seasons that Arsenal would win the title because they had the best fixtures towards the end, how did that work out? Why don't people look at the teams rather than their fixtures, if they did they would come to the logical conclusion that our team is better.

Lets not forget people have been saying this kind of thing about us all season, just waiting for us to completely collapse yet we are still third in the league just 5 points off top. Im wondering when the penny may actually drop and these people will actually realise we are there for the long haul. I say that, i think City and United fans from what i've read have started saying they would be suprised if we didnt finish top 4 now, the others im sure are just getting more and more desperate for a collapse.

Says it all really. The fact that the teams below are relying on us to collapse rather than focusing on their own teams. I suspect that the penny won't actually drop until the final day of the season.

If we had beaten all the others for most of the season, I wouldnt care. Thats where the points are.

Like I say, everyone plays everyone.

So you don't think the order the fixtures are in makes a difference, ok.

I respectfully disagree.

' Spurs are going to start dropping points, we're going to kick ourselves for not getting into a good enough position to challenge for that third spot.'

That's the kind of post i enjoy seeing, the thing i enjoy most about it is how clearly he reasons his point, giving a clear and valid argument why he perceives this to be the case.

Everyone is mentioning our 'hard run in', whilst in my view we have the easiest final 5, maybe even 8 games of the season compared to chelsea, liverpool, Saudi Sportswashing Machine and arsenal..

This goes for all the teams chasing. Every week they evalute the rest of the season and it's always the same:

Spurs will bottle it and drop off.
They (scum, bluescum or liverscum) have X amount of games left, all winnable on paper. They will go on to win them all, completely ignoring their poor form so far, and top 4 is in the bag.

So you don't think the order the fixtures are in makes a difference, ok.

I respectfully disagree.

Of course they do. I would rather we play at home to start and finish the season and get most of the hard games out of the way before the last couple of weeks. But people should look at the teams as well not just the fixtures.

This goes for all the teams chasing. Every week they evalute the rest of the season and it's always the same:

Spurs will bottle it and drop off.
They (scum, bluescum or liverscum) have X amount of games left, all winnable on paper. They will go on to win them all, completely ignoring their poor form so far, and top 4 is in the bag.

What's great about that is 2 of those 3 teams (assuming we get top 4 of course) are going to miss out on the top 4, and that is brilliant!

Are our remaining fixtures especially tough?

Of the 5 teams we've already played twice in the league this season, one of them is top and the other is in the hunt for the final Champions League spot. Which means that we have 14 games remaining and 4 more top teams to play (including Saudi Sportswashing Machine, since they are very much in the race for 4th). So we're probably slightly ahead of the game in terms of getting our toughest (on paper) fixtures out of the way.

Certainly, by the end of March (and even by early March) we will be well ahead of the game in that respect.

Everybody does play everybody, but when it comes to the last 10 games of the season and you already have points in the bag it'll make a difference who you have already played and who you have left to play.

If you think our games against Bolton, QPR and Blackburn in April will be easier than games against Arse, Liverpool etc then your living in hope more than anything, cause those teams are fighting for survival, I'm NOT looking forward to playing them.

If you think our games against Bolton, QPR and Blackburn in April will be easier than games against Arse, Liverpool etc then your living in hope more than anything, cause those teams are fighting for survival, I'm NOT looking forward to playing them.

I most certainly am. Desperate teams do desperate things, therefore they try to take all three points instead of park the bus. Sounds pretty much to me as though they would be playing into our hands more then not.

Returning the thread to the liverpool basis.. A journalist has just tweeted about Heysel... and the pool fans are feeling victimised once again...

paddybarclaytwitter.jpg

Granted, it does seem extremely harsh. I'm just not sure how the people who caused it can act as the victims though, I am just awaiting the 'Justice for Heysel' campaign.

Last edited:
Barclay is playing with fire. No city mobilizes itself like Liverpool when it comes to any perceived slight....

Used to follow him for a while (grew tired of his agendas), but the amount of abuse he got from Liverpool fans for just about anything was ridiculous. And that goes for a lot of other people on Twitter, mention Liverpool and the mob attacks. Even if you're actually saying something positive, but they're just too thick to understand it.

What is it about Liverpool? For me the way the club handled the Suarez situation was completely unprofessional and made them look incompetent. Their fans being completely blind to how poorly it was handled is also frustrating. That has made them stand out as more annoying than most of the clubs that aren't Arsenal.

That tweet by Patrick Barclay seems way out of line though, I have no idea who he is, but that makes him look like an idiot.

Part of it is in the mind. I know of a certain famous boxer who used to beat the opponent inside his own mind making it much easier to beat him in the ring. So even if it's in the mind it's still important. would you rather have a final five matches of:

Man united, Emirates Marketing Project, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool

or

Wigan, blackburn, bolton, Qpr and wolves?

Having pocketed 30pts from beating the second list twice already I'll take the run-in against the top 5 knowing they only took 15 each and each of those top list teams can only take 3 pts off us so we'd still be 12 up on them.

Back