• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I remember people saying no way can Saudi Sportswashing Machine challenge and finish top 5 last season. Don't count your chickens

Suarez reopens Evra row: United's political clout got me banned says star

Liverpool striker defies club's orders to reveal he was reduced to tears by racism saga that saw him suspended for eight games

Luis Suarez has re-opened the row over his race ban last season, despite being ordered by Liverpool not to discuss it.

The Uruguayan has accused Manchester United of wielding their political power to get him suspended for his controversial comments aimed at United defender Patrice Evra.

The Liverpool striker revealed he was so devastated by the effects of his Evra racism ‘trial’, he was left in tears for days on end as his reputation took a battering.

Speaking to a TV station in his homeland, where the forward is preparing to captain their football team at this summer's Olympics, Suarez offered another explosive insight into his controversial row with Evra.

In it, he claimed:

* United are the political power in English football.

* The Old Trafford club contrived to get him banned.

* It was Evra's fault that the pair didn't subsequently shake hands.

* That the handshake issue was a second conspiracy against him by United.

* He and his wife were reduced to tears by the ordeal.

* Even United fans offered him support.

In the wide-ranging interview with TV show RR Gol, Suarez revealed his Anfield bosses have asked him not to speak about the Evra affair.

But he didn't hold back as he said: "It was so hard what happened to me. I don't show my emotions on the field, but outside I do - and I cried a lot with all the Evra stuff.

"The trial (disciplinary hearing) week was so complicated for me. My wife and I cried a lot during that week.

"People at the club are sure that it was a way that Manchester United used to put me out of the team and stop Liverpool.

"But in England, Man United has this political power, and you have to respect that and shut your mouth."

Suarez made clear that he feels the FA's guilty verdict on a racism charge, and the subsequent eight-match ban, was inspired by United's political clout within the English game.

And he even went as far as to suggest that when he was later vilified for refusing to shake Evra's hand the next time the pair met after the verdict, it was another United conspiracy.

"It was a misunderstanding, what happened between me and Evra at Old Trafford when we were to shake hands," he insisted, but then added:

"In fact, I think it was all arranged against me again, as it had happened with the punishment.

"I promised my wife, the manager and the directors that I was going to shake my hand with Evra. Why not?, I thought, because I had no problems with him.

"I had been punished because of him, but I had no problems with shaking hands. But I was not forced to greet him. I had no problems with Evra. It was only a handshake and I was OK with that.

"The media in England showed the moment when I passed in front of him, but they didn't see that he had his hand low before.

"Only the media in Uruguay and Spain showed that I wanted to shake his hand."

Suarez revealed he felt desperate at times during the long-running saga, but said he was given a major boost from a surprising source when he met a United fan in a restaurant.

"I had to go to Manchester in a taxi for the trial. I got up at seven in the morning and I came home at nine at night. I was exhausted, I was so tired. I wanted to cry, and kick all the things around me," he added.

"I came home and I wanted to do all that, but I couldn't because my daughter was at home. There were really complicated days, and then things became harder after the punishment.

"But Man United fans respect me.

"I have an anecdote: One day, after what had happened with the Man United player, a Man United fan came to the restaurant where I was having lunch with my wife and asked for a picture. He told me, 'I admire you as a footballer.'"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpools-luis-suarez-reopens-patrice-1146604

I see a fight for 6th place between Liverpool, Everton and Saudi Sportswashing Machine, possibly a surprise from Sunderland, Stoke, Fulham.

I cant see Saudi Sportswashing Machine having a season like last year again, they were lucky in the fact they had a small squad and had no real injuries or suspensions..

Plus I honestly think some of their stars from last season will be found out this year, I hope they prove me wrong though as Id rather they were up there than Liverpool or Arsenal

Suarez reopens Evra row: United's political clout got me banned says star

Liverpool striker defies club's orders to reveal he was reduced to tears by racism saga that saw him suspended for eight games

Luis Suarez has re-opened the row over his race ban last season, despite being ordered by Liverpool not to discuss it.

The Uruguayan has accused Manchester United of wielding their political power to get him suspended for his controversial comments aimed at United defender Patrice Evra.

The Liverpool striker revealed he was so devastated by the effects of his Evra racism ‘trial’, he was left in tears for days on end as his reputation took a battering.

Speaking to a TV station in his homeland, where the forward is preparing to captain their football team at this summer's Olympics, Suarez offered another explosive insight into his controversial row with Evra.

In it, he claimed:

* United are the political power in English football.

* The Old Trafford club contrived to get him banned.

* It was Evra's fault that the pair didn't subsequently shake hands.

* That the handshake issue was a second conspiracy against him by United.

* He and his wife were reduced to tears by the ordeal.

* Even United fans offered him support.

In the wide-ranging interview with TV show RR Gol, Suarez revealed his Anfield bosses have asked him not to speak about the Evra affair.

But he didn't hold back as he said: "It was so hard what happened to me. I don't show my emotions on the field, but outside I do - and I cried a lot with all the Evra stuff.

"The trial (disciplinary hearing) week was so complicated for me. My wife and I cried a lot during that week.

"People at the club are sure that it was a way that Manchester United used to put me out of the team and stop Liverpool.

"But in England, Man United has this political power, and you have to respect that and shut your mouth."

Suarez made clear that he feels the FA's guilty verdict on a racism charge, and the subsequent eight-match ban, was inspired by United's political clout within the English game.

And he even went as far as to suggest that when he was later vilified for refusing to shake Evra's hand the next time the pair met after the verdict, it was another United conspiracy.

"It was a misunderstanding, what happened between me and Evra at Old Trafford when we were to shake hands," he insisted, but then added:

"In fact, I think it was all arranged against me again, as it had happened with the punishment.

"I promised my wife, the manager and the directors that I was going to shake my hand with Evra. Why not?, I thought, because I had no problems with him.

"I had been punished because of him, but I had no problems with shaking hands. But I was not forced to greet him. I had no problems with Evra. It was only a handshake and I was OK with that.

"The media in England showed the moment when I passed in front of him, but they didn't see that he had his hand low before.

"Only the media in Uruguay and Spain showed that I wanted to shake his hand."

Suarez revealed he felt desperate at times during the long-running saga, but said he was given a major boost from a surprising source when he met a United fan in a restaurant.

"I had to go to Manchester in a taxi for the trial. I got up at seven in the morning and I came home at nine at night. I was exhausted, I was so tired. I wanted to cry, and kick all the things around me," he added.

"I came home and I wanted to do all that, but I couldn't because my daughter was at home. There were really complicated days, and then things became harder after the punishment.

"But Man United fans respect me.

"I have an anecdote: One day, after what had happened with the Man United player, a Man United fan came to the restaurant where I was having lunch with my wife and asked for a picture. He told me, 'I admire you as a footballer.'"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpools-luis-suarez-reopens-patrice-1146604

Why bring it up again? Let it go ffs! Even if he does feel wronged, there is absolutely no point in keep harping on about it. Doesn't do himself or the club any good.

I cant see Saudi Sportswashing Machine having a season like last year again, they were lucky in the fact they had a small squad and had no real injuries or suspensions..

Plus I honestly think some of their stars from last season will be found out this year, I hope they prove me wrong though as Id rather they were up there than Liverpool or Arsenal

bang on the money

why do you say that ?

they were every bit worth their position last season and they look to be strengthening this summer

United, city, Chelsea, us, arsenal, Liverpool. 6 reasons why they won't do as well as last season. Chelsea won't be as poor Liverpool ditto. All IMO of course.

These kind of posts have been written about Spurs on other team's forums over the past 5 years. Probably still are now.

Or just disagree with your opinion?

Fair point.

But given that Saudi Sportswashing Machine finished 5th last season; that , as yet, they haven't lost any of their top players to other clubs; that they're buying more players (and Graham Carr doesn't scout too many bad'uns); that they'll have Cisse from August rather than from February; and that Hatem Ben Arfa will, with a bit of luck, not spend most of the season out with a broken leg, can you tell us why you expect them to fall out of the reckoning this coming season?

Fair point.

But given that Saudi Sportswashing Machine finished 5th last season; that , as yet, they haven't lost any of their top players to other clubs; that they're buying more players (and Graham Carr doesn't scout too many bad'uns); that they'll have Cisse from August rather than from February; and that Hatem Ben Arfa will, with a bit of luck, not spend most of the season out with a broken leg, can you tell us why you expect them to fall out of the reckoning this coming season?

Because I expect a more 'normal' top 6 this season with the 6 I mention above. Saudi Sportswashing Machine broke the mould last season fair play but not again this season. Cisse hit such a purple patch I dont believe he will sustain it next.

Because I expect a more 'normal' top 6 this season with the 6 I mention above. Saudi Sportswashing Machine broke the mould last season fair play but not again this season. Cisse hit such a purple patch I dont believe he will sustain it next.

But Cisse's purple patch coincided with an uncharacteristically quiet patch for Ba. If those two can dovetail well this coming season, then I see no reason why Saudi Sportswashing Machine shouldn't put in another very strong showing.

As to the other clubs, there's no telling how they'll do - including Spurs. Arsenal could lose RVP. Who knows how well they would cope without him? Liverpool might take time to adapt to Brendan Rodgers' way of playing - especially if he can't buy all the players he needs to make it work. Likewise Spurs with AVB. Chelsea will have to do what they were supposed to do last season - start a new page with new players. No telling how smoothly that will go or whether RDM is the man for the job.

Arguably, Saudi Sportswashing Machine have the greatest stability among the CL challenging clubs (excepting the Manchester clubs). And that could work in their favour.

I expect Everton to be a real nuisance next season. Picking up some good bargains once again and now they have a decent striker.

But Cisse's purple patch coincided with an uncharacteristically quiet patch for Ba. If those two can dovetail well this coming season, then I see no reason why Saudi Sportswashing Machine shouldn't put in another very strong showing.

As to the other clubs, there's no telling how they'll do - including Spurs. Arsenal could lose RVP. Who knows how well they would cope without him? Liverpool might take time to adapt to Brendan Rodgers' way of playing - especially if he can't buy all the players he needs to make it work. Likewise Spurs with AVB. Chelsea will have to do what they were supposed to do last season - start a new page with new players. No telling how smoothly that will go or whether RDM is the man for the job.

Arguably, Saudi Sportswashing Machine have the greatest stability among the CL challenging clubs (excepting the Manchester clubs). And that could work in their favour.

I think last season there was a sense that Saudi Sportswashing Machine would eventually tail off, but they had a blip around the middle of the season and followed it up with another great run. Teams will definitely take them more seriously next season. I expect them to be roughly where they were last season 6th-7th, don't think they'll challenge for the top 4. I'm still not convinced about Coloccini and Steven Taylor at the back. Ba has got the hump playing out wide. Can Cisse really keep up the same pace from last season?

They top 4 will be like this IMO:

1. Emirates Marketing Project
2. United
3. Chelsea
4. Us/Arse

I think it could swing either way. If Saudi Sportswashing Machine don't sell any of their important players then they'll go into the new season with a settled team. Everyone else around them may have made some significant changes and that may work in their favour or against them. I would be at all shocked to see Saudi Sportswashing Machine up there with ourselves and Liverpool.

I wouldn't write any team off, there are always surprises each season. New managers, new players, new systems, injuries, suspensions etc etc and teams seasons can go up or down. We have a new manager with new ideas, new players and maybe players leaving, so we cannot be sure of how our season will go. A couple of key injuries and several matches reffed by Foy and our season could be messed up. Saudi Sportswashing Machine could strengthen, get lucky decisions, no injuries etc and could actually challenge.

Back