• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Yeah cos king **** really got you guys far ya ****s. He spent 100 odd million on brick

RAWK response -> To me, following the biblical thing, Kenny Dalglish is, and always has been, Jesus Christ.

more delusion -> Coming to Liverpool from ANYWHERE other than Barca or Real Madrid is never a step down.

No no, that was purely down to Comolli.

oh yeah.

forgot.

So King **** im presuming is immune to everything but is responsible for the success that liverpool may encounter 20 years down the road eh.

(I know youre sarky im talking to the liverscum fans)

OH christ ... that is just too much ... few prime examples below

Benitez's Liverpool were playing that way (same as Spain) off the ball before Spain had even won a major tournament

top 3 of Borini, Dempsey and Suarez would be deadly, as they can play similar style to Barca top 3 players (Sanchez,Messi,Pedro)

(Vidic) Average defender benefiting from playing against gonad*less teams most of the time

(On Glen Johnson) I'd say he's at least top 5, if not in the top 3 (in the world)

What an unbelievable quote! What a total cretin! Glen Johnson in the top 3 IN THE WORLD? He's not even in the top TEN in LONDON FFS!!!!!

What an unbelievable quote! What a total cretin! Glen Johnson in the top 3 IN THE WORLD? He's not even in the top TEN in LONDON FFS!!!!!
Nothing wrong with supporting or bogging up your team etc but fudge my old boots Johnson top 3 blah blah, it's simply the spraff of a lunatic... It's mind-blowing ...

My Liverpool supporting pal genuinely, and I mean genuinely, insists he wouldn't want Bale at Liverpool. It's amazing.

My Liverpool supporting pal genuinely, and I mean genuinely, insists he wouldn't want Bale at Liverpool. It's amazing.

But, let's face it, we have fans who are no better - claiming that they wouldn't want the likes of Kaka or Muller at Spurs. Or rating our players ridiculously highly.

But, let's face it, we have fans who are no better - claiming that they wouldn't want the likes of Kaka or Muller at Spurs. Or rating our players ridiculously highly.

Granted we have some deluded fans, but they take the tinkle! You wouldn't find many Spurs fans who think we'll finish higher than 3rd/4th this season, but you'll find plenty of scousers who actually believe as they do every year that this is their year for the title!

A timeless favorite from RedCafe:

2afk40o.jpg

I saw a photo of some scousers in Toronto painting a 'justice for the 96' banner ahead of the match against Toronto FC next week. They just can't let it go no matter where they play...

This whole 'I'll always be thankful for Kenny steadying the ship' thing really baffles me. He took them to 8th, below Everton, and spent £100m on absolute dross, which the next manager is either lumbered with and doesn't want, or they will have to move on for massive losses. All the other stuff they say is comical, but this is just so unbelievably delusional that I can't believe adult human beings can actually think like it.

Sure, there's an argument to say Kenny steadied the ship after Roy left them, but the next season considering the money they spent and the wages they were capable of offering has to go down as nothing short of an absolute disaster. How can they honestly not see that?

This whole 'I'll always be thankful for Kenny steadying the ship' thing really baffles me. He took them to 8th, below Everton, and spent £100m on absolute dross, which the next manager is either lumbered with and doesn't want, or they will have to move on for massive losses. All the other stuff they say is comical, but this is just so unbelievably delusional that I can't believe adult human beings can actually think like it.

Sure, there's an argument to say Kenny steadied the ship after Roy left them, but the next season considering the money they spent and the wages they were capable of offering has to go down as nothing short of an absolute disaster. How can they honestly not see that?

I think what King Kenny did for them after Hillsborough clouds their judgement to be honest.

And it was the day he walked out on them in 1991 that started their decline.

Didn't he leave because the emotions of that day got to him? To his credit, he went to lots of funerals of Liverpool fans who died that day.

Hillsborough aside though, he inherited a great side when he took over from Fagan, it's not like he built the side himself. Bit before my time, but they idolised him as a player, but his managerial achievements are nowhere near the likes of Shankley, Paisly and Fergie.

Wasn't there a famous quote the year Arsenal pipped them to the title when Kenny said "we'll see who wins more titles in the coming years" or something along those lines? Liverpool haven't won the league since.

Back