• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer window thread?

Such a bizarre story, and it actually seems to have something to it.

I dont think Carroll is a bad player. Obviously excellent in the air, but also a decent enough footballer. Good outside the box and makes good runs.

However, he is literally never fit. And I dont see him replacing Costa in any way shape or form.

And why on earth would West Ham loan him out? He is a classic Moyes player, and its not like Hernandez is hitting form.

Conte was livid he didn't get Llorente apparently!
Not sure Conte will be there too much longer.
They have problems and if Hazard jumps ship they will look like Arsenal mkII.
Cant see Ozil hanging around or Courtois.

I wonder if Conte will try and sign Sissoko -- imagine the passing between a midfield of Kante, Sissoko and Bakayoko. Liquid football!

Meanwhile, we'll have Big Vic stroking the ball around, like a cross between Glenn Hoddle and The Terminator.

Conte was livid he didn't get Llorente apparently!
Not sure Conte will be there too much longer.
They have problems and if Hazard jumps ship they will look like Arsenal mkII.
Cant see Ozil hanging around or Courtois.

Chelsea are just as much a mess as Arsenal I think

I guess the 27mil is th fee if we decide to buy. Might be worth a punt.

Genuinely no idea what sort of player he is, let alone how good - but the very notion seems to have many people excited so Im guessing he's a big deal?

£27m for a player with 6 months left is a lot, look at the quality of Sanchez - does he compare?

Chelsea are just as much a mess as Arsenal I think

Genuinely no idea what sort of player he is, let alone how good - but the very notion seems to have many people excited so Im guessing he's a big deal?

£27m for a player with 6 months left is a lot, look at the quality of Sanchez - does he compare?
He was a big deal at one point, flavour of the month, but in his time at PSG he has stagnated. If it is a loan then that would work for us as he might find his mojo again. If he doesn't well no major harm done.

Is he in the last 6 months of his contract?

Meyer has been a recurring one but only ever speculative IMO, not one of those links that seemed to have substance.

Meyer is a classic Spurs buy, fits the profile, so it makes sense. I can well imagine journos looking to fill column space just plucking likely candidates out of the air based on our model.

His stock must have nose dived badly if the scum can get him for 50m-ish. Thought he was often touted for clubs like Real?

There's risk there with his reported attitude problems but it probably represents a sensible risk to take for them as if it works out they jab5e a top level player to replace Sanchez - but id also be worried were i a Gooner if it's a further sign of Wenger neglecting more pressing concerns for the team

Back