• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Thread

So who do we start to look at if Dragusin doesn't happen? Kelly? But then we have VDV, Davies and Kelly on the left. Itakura is the only other name I think I have still seen linked.

Center Backs
Kelly
Dragusin (if he goes to Bayern)
Todibo
Tosin
Tapsoba
Caceres
Sangant
Itakura
Lenglet

With Werner and Dragusin done , What do we reckon.... Any other INs this window?
If we can get a primary target for CM in whilst also moving out PEH and/or Skipp then that's the only other deal i can envisage - but i think that's unlikely.

Maybe a deal or two to be made for future prospects? But not really a priority

If we can get a primary target for CM in whilst also moving out PEH and/or Skipp then that's the only other deal i can envisage - but i think that's unlikely.

Maybe a deal or two to be made for future prospects? But not really a priority

I think if the CB signing happens we will have covered our immediate targets, we have cover in midfield and are unlikely to find anyone who can offer what Maddison gives us in this window. I wouldn't be surprised to see a youngster signed for the future with them staying with their current club till next season.

Now I don't expect much else unless we can move others on. PEH or Skipp for better in CM would be the next move IMO, if not now both leave in the summer.

Dier will be off IMO

Now I don't expect much else unless we can move others on. PEH or Skipp for better in CM would be the next move IMO, if not now both leave in the summer.

Dier will be off IMO

Yeah the cm is going to be harder to do this window. Need to both guarantee a player coming in and one going out. So both deals would have to be basically agreed before it goes forward.

It would be easier if we were dealing with just one club. Part exchange rabiot and cash for hojbjerg for instance.

Yeah the cm is going to be harder to do this window. Need to both guarantee a player coming in and one going out. So both deals would have to be basically agreed before it goes forward.

It would be easier if we were dealing with just one club. Part exchange rabiot and cash for hojbjerg for instance.
Rabiot is a rotten apple we don't want in our squad!

Yeah it's going to be interesting to see who we go for if we could actually get someone to stump up for PEH. Sounds like everyone is trying their luck for a loan without obligation so far. Maybe as the window closes someone like Juve will cave in and agree to an obligation to get it done.

I think mainly Kelly, to beat the June free-for-all when he's a free agent.

And maybe something around Vermaelen and/or Iling-Junior if we can the parts to work with Hojbjerg going to Juve
Kelly will be a free in the summer
We wing buying him this window

Kelly will be a free in the summer
We wing buying him this window

But will be able to command a signing-on fee and higher wages as a free agent, so stumping up a modest fee could work out about the same.

Also what price for not burning out Udogie, or having to rely on Regulion or Sessegnon in important games?

Yeah it's going to be interesting to see who we go for if we could actually get someone to stump up for PEH. Sounds like everyone is trying their luck for a loan without obligation so far. Maybe as the window closes someone like Juve will cave in and agree to an obligation to get it done.

I think the swap for Iling-Junior could work well for everyone. We get long-term Udogie cover and Juve don't have to find a fee for Hojbjerg.

But will be able to command a signing-on fee and higher wages as a free agent, so stumping up a modest fee could work out about the same.

Also what price for not burning out Udogie, or having to rely on Regulion or Sessegnon in important games?
It just isn’t gonna happen
His extra wages will be lower than the players we have let go

Back