• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Thread

If he is willing to play for ManU I think he would.
Not like he has a reputation to hold up at with Chelsea. Back in London.

Gets a few assists though, is his hold up play decent? Could hit him and get Son, Kulu, Maddison and Sarr (when all fit) around him to take the shots.
His hold up play is good
His finishing pre Chelsea was decent
His pace is very good
But… we all judge players on what we see here, which is fair
He failed at chelsea
But then, it’s Chelsea!! That happens
If he was there now he would be their best striker

6 month loan seems painless enough. I'm wondering more why Leipzig are taking that? His contract is up and he has said he is leaving?

As for his Chelski form.. Let's look at:

Mo Salah
KDB
Lukaku etc for examples

6 month loan seems painless enough. I'm wondering more why Leipzig are taking that? His contract is up and he has said he is leaving?

As for his Chelski form.. Let's look at:

Mo Salah
KDB
Lukaku etc for examples

They brought in a couple of good younger players. He's on big wages and wants game time to get in the german side for the euros.

They brought in a couple of good younger players. He's on big wages and wants game time to get in the german side for the euros.
That's the really interesting bit. He clearly isn't coming just to fill a hole - he expects to play and/or is confident he'll get in the team

I'm really surprised just how much business it looks like we're trying to do. At the moment it seems

Ins:
- Dragusin
- Werner
- Possible CM (Gallagher)
- Possible 2nd CB/LB (Kelly)
- Possible U21s (Vermeeren, Iling-Junior)

Outs:
- Dier
- Hojbjerg
- Gil
- Regulion
- Spence
- Perisic
- Possible U21 loans

I know it's needed, but I'm surprised by the ambition of that turnover

I'm really surprised just how much business it looks like we're trying to do. At the moment it seems

Ins:
- Dragusin
- Werner

Outs:
- Dier
- Hojbjerg
- Gil
- Regulion
- Spence
- Perisic
- Possible U21 loans

Really that looks quite like a small list compared to the 3 page must do rubbish we usually have to endure at transfer time.

Ins:
- Dragusin
- Werner

Outs:
- Dier
- Hojbjerg
- Gil
- Regulion
- Spence
- Perisic
- Possible U21 loans

I think it could quite as easily be the normal amount of transfer window media speculation, but us trying to get some deals done earlier in the window. Of course 2-3 signings is still a fairly busy January and we have quite a few outgoings we want to do (again).

But could perhaps end up being even busier than that? Saudi clubs haven't really gotten involved yet, that may cause some movement if they do (indirectly by other clubs getting funds). Who knows if we could end up selling one or two players for some actual money, that could free up some more funds for us. Who knows how much we can spend even without selling.

At least the potential there for a fairly active window for us.

I think it could quite as easily be the normal amount of transfer window media speculation, but us trying to get some deals done earlier in the window. Of course 2-3 signings is still a fairly busy January and we have quite a few outgoings we want to do (again).

But could perhaps end up being even busier than that? Saudi clubs haven't really gotten involved yet, that may cause some movement if they do (indirectly by other clubs getting funds). Who knows if we could end up selling one or two players for some actual money, that could free up some more funds for us. Who knows how much we can spend even without selling.

At least the potential there for a fairly active window for us.

Will Saudi clubs have much effect on this window? I have no interest in their football but understand they can only have limited overseas players and would expect they have filled their quotas, Jota has no game time because of that rule.

Will Saudi clubs have much effect on this window? I have no interest in their football but understand they can only have limited overseas players and would expect they have filled their quotas, Jota has no game time because of that rule.
Perhaps they've spent what they can for now. I don't follow it either. Was more thinking about what could happen to make this window even more active than it already seems to be.

Seems like a few over there want to jump ship. So yes they might hhave an effect on this window. Just in the opposite way.

Seems like a few over there want to jump ship. So yes they might hhave an effect on this window. Just in the opposite way.
They'll probably just get offered a pay rise to stay and stop complaining. No way they will want players jumping ship, It would be terrible PR

I think the bubble is already bursting over there. It's all looking a bit NFTs.

No serious player is going to want to be playing to crowds of 600 every week, whatever the salary

I think the bubble is already bursting over there. It's all looking a bit NFTs.

No serious player is going to want to be playing to crowds of 600 every week, whatever the salary

I'm prepared to give it go, I was always a very serious player just not very good but ok on the bench.

Back