• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Thread

I'm really surprised just how much business it looks like we're trying to do. At the moment it seems

Ins:
- Dragusin
- Werner
- Possible CM (Gallagher)
- Possible 2nd CB/LB (Kelly)
- Possible U21s (Vermeeren, Iling-Junior)

Outs:
- Dier
- Hojbjerg
- Gil
- Regulion
- Spence
- Perisic
- Possible U21 loans

I know it's needed, but I'm surprised by the ambition of that turnover

It looks like a plan/strategy with an outcome .. long may it continue

And you missed Lloris, Philips, one of the U21's who have already gone

Hope we have some more defender options if the Romanian does not sign.

If Everton still have FFP worries then Braithwaite even with the English premium, I would go to 60m for him, maybe offer them richi as well, so 61m value haha.

I'm really surprised just how much business it looks like we're trying to do. At the moment it seems

Ins:
- Dragusin
- Werner
- Possible CM (Gallagher)
- Possible 2nd CB/LB (Kelly)
- Possible U21s (Vermeeren, Iling-Junior)

Outs:
- Dier
- Hojbjerg
- Gil
- Regulion
- Spence
- Perisic
- Possible U21 loans

I know it's needed, but I'm surprised by the ambition
I thought we did less than anticipated in the last transfer window, probably due to the changes in dof and recruitment.

There was already a long list of players to get rid off and while vdv and elmo were right, we've needed keeper and cb upgrades for a long time now and arguably, we are still short in both areas.

But true, this level of activity is surprising for a club that has publicly said that there wasn't much to be done in the winter window. Hopefully munn and lange marks the beginning of more systematic transfers in every window.

I thought we did less than anticipated in the last transfer window, probably due to the changes in dof and recruitment.

There was already a long list of players to get rid off and while vdv and elmo were right, we've needed keeper and cb upgrades for a long time now and arguably, we are still short in both areas.

But true, this level of activity is surprising for a club that has publicly said that there wasn't much to be done in the winter window. Hopefully munn and lange marks the beginning of more systematic transfers in every window.

We brought in 6 players in the summer. What were yoou anticipating?

When I first read this, I saw Mutt Lange!!!!!!:p

So who do we start to look at if Dragusin doesn't happen? Kelly? But then we have VDV, Davies and Kelly on the left. Itakura is the only other name I think I have still seen linked.

Center Backs
Kelly
Dragusin (if he goes to Bayern)
Todibo
Tosin
Tapsoba
Caceres
Sangant
Itakura

Back