• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

Of course

But they still owe us for Bale too as it was a deal over instalments

Arsenal signed Ozil and Sanchez from Madrid and Barca when they hadn't won anything in a long time... Why couldnt we actually sign a player from one of those clubs thats still at the top of his game

And before anyone mentions money dont forget we do have a lot more money now due to the TV deals

I thought that we had insisted on the money up front and that was the stalling point that summer.

On a different note, the stories regarding Martial's future have all disappeared these last couple of month's. If UTD do get James Rodriguez, he could be looking at less playing time and may seek to leave.

Where would he fall on people's list?? I thought he grew into the game against us and was a real problem once switched to their left side. He'd be a great player to go for imo.

On a different note, the stories regarding Martial's future have all disappeared these last couple of month's. If UTD do get James Rodriguez, he could be looking at less playing time and may seek to leave.

Where would he fall on people's list?? I thought he grew into the game against us and was a real problem once switched to their left side. He'd be a great player to go for imo.

All depends on what they would want for him

They got most of their money back for Schneiderlain and so far Martial has cost about £40m so anything near to that would i wouldn't contemplate

Didn't Bale's (supposed) contract leak a while ago? Think it said we had 24 hours to match a bid to hijack any deal.

I'm guessing the clause was probably inserted to try to make potential bidders go higher, which would give Spurs a higher sell on fee. That would be a typical Levy move.

Didn't Bale's (supposed) contract leak a while ago? Think it said we had 24 hours to match a bid to hijack any deal.

I'm guessing the clause was probably inserted to try to make potential bidders go higher, which would give Spurs a higher sell on fee. That would be a typical Levy move.

Stand more chance in Sissoko getting a shot on target!

Right my transfers in and out would be as followed.

Out
Walker 35m plus Sancho(city)
Wimmer 7m
Sissoko 14m
Lamela 22m (played well for us two seasons ago but is injury prone and not fit enough for a Poch team)
Njee 6m
Dembele 20m to China(he hinted the money was too good to turn down and another with injury problems, great player though)
Janssen 15m

119m

IN
Maguire 12m Ggood prospect tall and plays well with the ball on the ground
Keita 35m Really like what I see of him on the Bundesliga highlights on ITV4
Billing 8m Huddersfield all action midfielder, the next really good one to come up from the Championship
Bruma 12m Pacey winger who has played at a higher level then the other punts we have made in that position
Ramirez 5m Barcelona youth trained, can play in different positions across the front a player we have scouted for two season
Schick 21m Seen him score some lovely goals looks a really tasty young striker, tall with a turn of speed and good close control

Sessegnon 15m loan back for the season Outstanding young left winger with a bright future and we might be able to convince Fulham to sell if we offer to loan back.
Vieria(Leeds) 7m loan back for the season Really talented looking young central midfielder.

115m

That is it Levy sack Poch and get me as manager you know it makes sense.

I think we might be a little light central midfield but I would have Winks as a more main stay in the squad and work to integrate Ononmah in there, also Edwards and Walker-Peters.

Even if we could afford him, I'm worried about Bale's injury record. We'd be paying a club record for a player that may only be fit for 15-20 games a season.

That wouldn't worry me, what he would do for us in 15-20 games would be enough to win stuff.

The very top players in Spain will have to take an effective pay cut coming to EPL due to their after tax model.

Out
Wimmer 7m
Sissoko 14m
Lamela 22m (played well for us two seasons ago but is injury prone and not fit enough for a Poch team)
Njee 6m
Dembele 20m to China(he hinted the money was too good to turn down and another with injury problems, great player though)
Janssen 15m

119m

IN
Billing 8m Huddersfield all action midfielder, the next really good one to come up from the Championship
Bruma 12m Pacey winger who has played at a higher level then the other punts we have made in that position
Ramirez 5m Barcelona youth trained, can play in different positions across the front a player we have scouted for two season
Schick 21m Seen him score some lovely goals looks a really tasty young striker, tall with a turn of speed and good close control

Sessegnon 15m loan back for the season Outstanding young left winger with a bright future and we might be able to convince Fulham to sell if we offer to loan back.
Vieria(Leeds) 7m loan back for the season Really talented looking young central midfielder.

115m

I think we might be a little light central midfield but I would have Winks as a more main stay in the squad and work to integrate Ononmah in there, also Edwards and Walker-Peters.

That many changes and some getting rid of Dembele and Lamela is pure fantasy. I would loathe to lose either.

That many changes and some getting rid of Dembele and Lamela is pure fantasy. I would loathe to lose either.

Both are great players who I have a lot of time for, but both are injury prone. Dembele can not play two games a week, though is not offended by this unlike Walker he has also mentioned an interest in China and the money out there. Lamela is a good player but we did not miss him to much this season. I was impressed with how he started scoring more goals, but Eriksen and Dele play in that position and I do not think he offers enough to play in the base of midfield.

I like Keita and I think Billing is amazing I saw him live last year and also a couple of times on telly.

Out
Wimmer 7m
Sissoko 14m
Njee 6m
Janssen 15m

119m

IN

115m

Stick to football manager, we have the best 11 but need backups and youve sold the experience to bring in kids and made the squad thinner.

Swapping Dembele for a Huddersfield Midfielder
Swapping Lamela for Bruma
Swapping Wimmer for Maguire
Swapping Maguire for Wimmer
Swapping Janssen for Shick
Swapping Walker for Keita
Swapping Sissoko for Ramirez

Then buying 2 youth products and giving them back.
Maguire and Sessegnon will cost 10mil plus on top of that. Njie has gone for 7mil Euro so £25

Stick to football manager, we have the best 11 but need backups and youve sold the experience to bring in kids and made the squad thinner.

Swapping Dembele for a Huddersfield Midfielder
Swapping Lamela for Bruma
Swapping Wimmer for Maguire
Swapping Maguire for Wimmer
Swapping Janssen for Shick
Swapping Walker for Keita
Swapping Sissoko for Ramirez

Then buying 2 youth products and giving them back.
Maguire and Sessegnon will cost 10mil plus on top of that. Njie has gone for 7mil Euro so £25

I AM A FOOTBALL GHod THE IS NOTHING I DONT KNOW ABOUT FOOTBALL

I have never played a computer game in my life.

Out
Wimmer 7m
Sissoko 14m
Njee 6m
Janssen 15m

119m

IN

115m

How long did your management job last again?

Out
Wimmer 7m
Sissoko 14m
Njee 6m
Janssen 15m

119m

IN

115m

I would keep Dembele, plenty left in his big tank. Keep Janssen too if he is prepared to stay another season.

Agree with buying Maguire, Bruma, and definitely Sessegnon......... I forgot about Billing, he looks a top prospect. Worth snapping him up now in case Dembele decides in a year to go to China or Dier decides he wants to triple his money at Utd

Schick i havent seen much of but seems highly thought of. If janssen wants to go, then I guess this lad must be an option

Because two of the fundamentals of his system are extreme fitness and no egos.

Except Vorm, has he signed a player over 26? We don't even have an outfield player over 29.

Vertonghen is 30 and Dembele is 29.

At Southampton Poch relied on Lambert who was 31/32 at the time, Jose Fonte was around 29 or 30

Back