• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

Barca or Liverpool?

I'm already hearing Liverpool fans demanding Klopp to go and get Dele or Eriksen as a replacement for Coutinho

Eriksen to Liverpool? fudge, those scousers are some deluded arseholes.

On another note, gray fox on SC has said we're negotiating with Fulham over sessegnon. Hope it's true, would be delighted to get him in. Can play both sides, can't he?

Can play both sides, can't he?

Oooh-err Matron. I don't know him that well

Would be a decent signing, though with Sanchez in, Barkley likely and the strong links with Gazzaiga, it would mean we aren't buying a forward/attacker given Poch's comment about 4 in

Gabriel apparently has joined Valencia from Arsenal...another CB who looked good initially bites the dust under Wenger...Mustafi next year...?

Eriksen to Liverpool? fudge, those scousers are some deluded arseholes.

On another note, gray fox on SC has said we're negotiating with Fulham over sessegnon. Hope it's true, would be delighted to get him in. Can play both sides, can't he?

Sessegnon would be the biggest signing we could make this window. Forget his age, the kid looks mature beyond his years. He is more if a left sided player but looking at his style and ability he could easily slot into a Lamela type position, wide right cutting in on his favoured left foot. Hope this Grey Fox bloke is right

Gabriel apparently has joined Valencia from Arsenal...another CB who looked good initially bites the dust under Wenger...Mustafi next year...?

As long as it doesnt imply that they're signing a decent CB, they its difficult to see how this impacts them positively or negatively. I guess they've also been playing Monreal as a CB now as well as that new German chap so need fewer CBs in that case

Fulham are looking at a new Leftback :)

I got excited by this earlier this week until I dug a bit deeper and read that Fulham sold their regular left back earlier this summer and so are looking to replace him. Sessegnon can play left wing.

Anyway it looks like Fulham are close to bringing in Rafa Soares who is a left back.

I got excited by this earlier this week until I dug a bit deeper and read that Fulham sold their regular left back earlier this summer and so are looking to replace him. Sessegnon can play left wing.

Anyway it looks like Fulham are close to bringing in Rafa Soares who is a left back.

Still ay nudged nudge, could be good?

So, 1 down, 3 to go. Who are the other 3????????

I'd still love Serge Aurier, a crazy winger and a striker. With Sanchez coming in, I guess Foyth will now not happen.

And Toby signs a big, long one. And a new contract.

So, 1 down, 3 to go. Who are the other 3????????

I'd still love Serge Aurier, a crazy winger and a striker. With Sanchez coming in, I guess Foyth will now not happen.

And Toby signs a big, long one. And a new contract.

Think we were a CB short before, so Wimmer going means that Foyth is needed. Barkley would make it 3 and then its a keeper, RB or attacker - like you, I'd like to see the attacker brought in

Only question about Poch's comment is that if Walker, Wimmer and Sissoko all leave or are loaned out, is it really just 4 in? Particularly if one is Gazzaniga to replace Lopez?

Please can levy put in a bid for coutinho lol that would be comedy gold for a life time.

What would be brilliant if it was leaked on a Everton forum ... If there is a GHod please!

Liverpools board are truly brain dead to reject that sort of money for him.

They are also hurting their prospects of signing future young talent by acting this way...

Liverpools board are truly brain dead to reject that sort of money for him.

They are also hurting their prospects of signing future young talent by acting this way...

Agree - absolutely stupid. If they don't think they could improve their team by spending £120m on it then their management and scouts need replacing.

Their main risk would be doing what we did when we sold Bale - scatter it over 7 players. But signing, say, Draxler, Van Dijk and another decent player to replace him would surely be better. Alternative is to keep someone who might potentially sulk - Coutinho seems like a decent guy to be fair to him however its difficult to know how he'd react

Back