• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham's second string vs asters tripolis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see Zlatan at the Lane over any other football in the world. Ronaldo or Bale might be more effective but he would score a ton and I really really want to get my son a Spurs shirt with "Zlatan" on his back.

Same here, absolutely love him

Say what you like about the Europa, this is the way to do it. Almost a perfect performance.
Yes it's only the Greek West Ham but five excellent goals. Compare that to Southampton's 8-0 win against Premier League opposition and half the goals were down to sloppiness from their opponents.

Townsend walks off and he knows he's failed to impress again.....just not happening for him at the moment.

Harry hatrick. Well deserved. Pleased for him. 5-0

Lovely deft cross by Fazio - almost unheard of for a centre back!!

He can only become a top player when he learns to pass the ball quickly though

True, but today I think he's done it very well. He needs to consistently do it though. The quality is there, he just needs to be smarter with his passing in every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back