• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham's second string vs asters tripolis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say Dembele has had a very good game today. Really showing his strength and the way he never loses possession is simply ridiculous. Only thing missing is a goal. He really is a top, top player on his day.

Nigeyman;61947/2 said:
I can see moneybags PSG knocking hardest at the door, fleece them for every penny oh baldy freaky man.

Zlatan plus 20 million to pay his wages might do it.

Have to say Dembele has had a very good game today. Really showing his strength and the way he never loses possession is simply ridiculous. Only thing missing is a goal. He really is a top, top player on his day.

some real good passes too, nice to see

He can only become a top player when he learns to pass the ball quickly though

Family man too, I hear. Never a problem with the boy.

Zlatan plus 20 million to pay his wages might do it.

I would love to see Zlatan at the Lane over any other football in the world. Ronaldo or Bale might be more effective but he would score a ton and I really really want to get my son a Spurs shirt with "Zlatan" on his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back