• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham's second string vs asters tripolis

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worrying thing is Kane is obviously the designated keeper in such situations, how bad are the rest of them?

I love him, that goal against Chelsea, one of my most cherished memories, it was more about seeing him than having him play, although, I'd rather him than Townsend

He has been good a few times, him and Townsend are simply not good enough anymore if ever for where we want to be

The night Kane cemented himself in the team - the hat trick and the personality to play in goal and endear himself to the fans

Glad to see Hugo get his inevitable red card out of the way in a game we're winning comfortably, and not in the PL. Next time we'll hopefully have a sub left for Vorm!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow !!

A EL game I actually really enjoyed watching

Keep playing like that and I'll go back on Autopay hahaha

Delighted with that, love seeing an outfield player have to go in goal and it doesn't happen much these days what with keepers on the bench. Plus Hugo, as great as he is, is lucky not to have got a red for similar before (even in situations where he has won the ball, but just putting himself in the situation leaves him vulnerable). So it's been coming, and I'm glad it happened when a game was well won. He'll learn lessons from it, and it is still a strength of his game.

Absolutely top entertainment from THFC tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back