• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Vs Sunderland

You think that was tight at the back ? So Poch's tactics is us to play poorly, for Hugo to make brilliant saves and for us to score late winners off the post ?

we only concede through stupidity, teams don't batter us and outnumber us in the attacking third

yeah I think the tactics are don't concede, score a goal, kill the game

Good result. 2nd half very good display. When Poch has his own squad things are going to be exciting.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

HTML:

I suppose there is no chance of Townsend on the left and Chadli on the right and try and get to bye line? Instead of bashing our heads against the middle.

What's gonna happen if he crosses it?
**** all.

Well we might have circumnavigated the masses in the middle and even if we don't have enough men in the box, we might get a defender panicking as he faces his own goal, more difficult for them.

him and dembele were very very good

Indeed, I rate both of them - just think ultimately they will be most effective with different partners. Don't think they compliment each other that well...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

The only type of offside decision that gets a massive help from an actual line on the pitch......and the muppet still makes a blunderf*ck

Perhaps we can send Jose the video of this one.

Surely the Lino should be on the halfway line? Then anything in front of him is offside. How much easier can it be?

It is absolutely bizarre. It that situation, the linesman will be standing on the halfway line as you say. I don't understand how it is possible to get it wrong. It's as if he forgot that you can't be offside in your own half, but that can't be true, surely? It's impossible to fathom.

Decent performance overall bar a couple of defensive farts from the new CB partnership and some slightly wayward finishing.

Good to see the fitness regimen continues to reap dividends too

@OptaJoe: 10 - Tottenham have won 10 points with goals scored in the 88th minute or later this season; four more than any other side. Drama.

Hopefully he will be, he always needed time to adapt to the Premier League.

Like every player we sign, yet many on here write every signing off after a few games unless they are performing exceptionally. Then seem surprised when the following season they are playing well...

They had about 8 central defenders playing, and we blundered into their solid mass time and again... occasionally we got it wide to Walker to cross, but the key is to get it to Walker as he runs onto it towards the byline, circumnavigating the blockage (great word Hemant, thank you).

That pass from Townsend was supposed to go to Kane, he played it behind him and started to put his hands up in apology and despair... then it ran to Eriksen who scored.

thanks fcuk for beating a lower team at WHL. Gutted I missed it but was doing my level 2 coaching today which finished at 10-30am grrrrr. gave my ticket to my bro.

Puts Palace out of mind now. Positivity now...

Personally, I didn't think Dembele was that good today. He got caught out at times when required to be the deepest midfielder and even in the second half missed some decent runs. He was strong when making challenges and was his usual strong self on it, but really he was just a standard 6/10 for me.

1461690_776036979133821_4190366754329156637_n.jpg

Referee c0ck-up of the year! Verthongen 5 meter inside own half, and linesman flags for offside! I can not believe I witnessed that in a Premier League game! It's absolutely shocking! He got 2 other fairly easy decicions wrong too. He should never ever be allowd back at any level as an assistant referee!

Disgusting decision. That "goal" could meam a lot in goal difference. Christ, imagine if the scores were level at the time !

agreed, head coaches should be able throw a challenge flag in that situation

had to have been corruption, its impossible to flag there as the first box on the flow chart is "is player in defensive half?", your brain doesn't even go to the next gate, flag stays down

My question is, does this actually get reviewed? I know we won't get the goal back, but both the linesman and Foy need to **** off ..

Back