• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Vs Sunderland

Well done for keeping going boys. Papering over the cracks but great to get the win (I hope). Let off for Poch (again).

I don't think it papers over cracks, this is what we are, keep it tight at the back, win by the odd goal, looks like it's gonna work again

He scores when he wants, he scores when he wants, Christian Eriksen, he scores when he wants...*

*as long as that time is after 83 minutes ;)

I don't think it papers over cracks, this is what we are, keep it tight at the back, win by the odd goal, looks like it's gonna work again

The thing is are we keeping it tight at the back? We keep giving away silly chances really silly goals

How is that offside? he is clearly in his own half.

I think the lino got abit excited with the rare keeper / defender switch.

I have said it before & I say it again. I love you Hugo, you genius! We are so lucky to have him at our club!

lovely run by townsend

an assist for him, if we could get him to do just that we might have something

He is certainly trying hard to do the right thing.

dude, when i told him he'd be flagging offside a lot today, i was talking about defoe. this guy is ****ing ****

Back